Saturday, October 6, 2012

# 6 Want cake?

Thanks guys for helping me out. I'm answering your random questions that you leave for me in the comments throughout this Blogtoberfest. Don't be shy. I answer every question. :)

Tash asked me: you mentioned that you love Australia, is there anywhere you are absolutely dying to go in Aus?

I have actually been to Australia when I was 17 years old. Way back in 1995. :) We have family there and my parents and I went to visit them in Melbourne and Adelaide. That's actually the reason why I love Australia so much. Even to this day when a certain fragrance hits me my mind wonders to Australia. It's magical. :)

Well, the family moved and their kids are all grown up and have families of their own, so if I ever get to go again, I would be going to visit them. After that I would love to go to Ayers Rock in particular but just traveling around is what I like most to do when I'm on vacation.

One thing I won't be doing is taking an ocean swim in Queensland. I hear you have box jellyfish that can kill you in 5 minutes. Not a fan. :)




Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Love your sweet cake girl! And I am hungry just now! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. :S....now I have to go buy cake!!! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cake yes that's what I want big chunk of chocolate cake. Cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having so much fun reading the answers to all of these questions - Great idea, Natasha!
    (And the art that you are creating to accompany them is fantastic!)

    Your beautiful cake girl(and your adorable strawberry and tomato girls) makes me wonder...
    What is your favorite food?

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Cake Girl is wonderful!! Lucky me just happens to have made from scratch cake her :) So I'm off to indulge in another big piece♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I found your blog and I know you on Facebook. I think its neat we're doing Blogtoberfest

    ReplyDelete
  7. great male figures...don't often see you draw men :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, that cake looks great and your girl looks like she'd like to keep it for herself ☺ It's not that bad with the jellyfish here in Queensland: It's only in the wet season and only in certain places, and there are warning-signs everywhere ... ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks like shes holding two yummy slices of cake:) Will she share?
    I agree with Denthe on the box jellyfish. They mainly appear in north Queensland where the climate is more tropical

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stay away from those Jellyfish!! I would love to go to Australia! I have never been there before. I'll have some cake please ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top