Monday, October 29, 2012

# 29 and 2 days till Halloween

Most of the ATC's I've been showing you have been made for a particular swap. These three were my idea for a swap. Tim Burton Style Fairy Tales Characters.

So which Fairytale characters would you Burtonize? Burtonify? Ok, I'm just making up words now. :) But you get it, right?

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing asked me: who would you invite to your dream dinner party (guests can be among the living or departed!) and what would you serve?

I don't know! I'm not really into dinning and I don't like cooking. :) I guess Oprah and Brad Pitt. Oh, wait! Teal Scott, too. I would have to hire a caterer cause I don't know what rich people eat. :)) It would probably be vegan though.

Gina asked me: Will you be dressing up as a Zombie for your party?...
Come back on the 31st and you'll have your answer. :)

Do you believe in supernatural beings? If so, which is your creature of choice?
Not really, only angels but not the winged kind and maybe ghosts. I don't know what I would do if I came face to face with any supernatural being. As much as it's exciting, I would probably piss my pants and faint. But it would be cool to meet a friendly vampire.

Has anyone asked you what your favourite colour is yet? 
Yes. But I'll say it again. It's purple.

Have you ever attended a seance???
No. I don't think I would dare. No telling the ghosts coming through are friendly. It's awesome to watch this stuff on TV but not in real life. :))

We're having a Halloween Party here on my blog on 31st October. Blog about something halloweeny and link it in Mr. Linky that will be ready for you on that day. I'll randomly choose a winner among the participants. You'll get one of my ATC's. Ok? Don't know which one yet.

Linking to Illustration Friday.

Grab the pretty stitched up lady, if you want, and put her on your blog letting people know about the party. :)




Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Creepy and cute at the same time! I'll try to join for the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I'd probably pee my pants too, but I wouldn't faint...I'd be too curious :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed Gina - no time for fainting - we might miss something. Great post Natasha. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful post Natasha... and awesome ATC's... and yes... more than likely I would pee my pants too...lol

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great characters! I think my favorite is the dwarf. Maybe because of his purple hat because it's true, purple *is* the best color. I don't know what fairy tale I would pick... maybe the Gingerbread man or some other odd character. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, what about a Butonesque Rapunzel? All that hair could have spiders and other creatures crawling around in it :)

    We took Maggie to a neighborhood Haunted House last night....and I was too afraid to go in....haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Burtonifying on your ATC's. I love the question/answer you are doing here. It's a great way to get to know you Natasha. Hugs and many blessings
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet vegan is a good choice for wealthy people, organic and vegan, even raw....

    fun pieces....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little red riding hood is soooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would probably piss my pants and faint too! LOL! I love your ATC'S!!! Tim Burton did Edward Scissor Hands right? I would like to see that one done ;o) Have a great one my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top