Saturday, October 27, 2012

# 27 and 4 days till Halloween

 If you were a Witch, 
what spell would you be famous for?

Mine would be the happy spell. :) It might sound lame to you but wouldn't it be nice to have happy people around you that make you happy? No drama, no bitchiness, no grumpiness.

And this is how I would look. Long red magical hair and big boobs. :))
Will you come to my party? 

It’s on 31st October and all you have to do is link your Halloween post to a Mr. Linky on my blog and the fun will begin. You bring food and booze, I'll bring a gift. :)

I decided to take on Fall Fearless and Fly - Second Challenge. It has 3 prompts:

Headline Prompt: Taking a Chance: When did you take a chance or a leap of faith? How did it turn out? What did you learn?
I guess I'll be repeating myself but never mind. :) My leap of faith was my online workshop. It was scary to put myself out there to be judged as a teacher and as an artist. But I loved it! It was a totally fantastic experience and I learned that I can figure out pretty much anything I want. I had to do so much research for it and find solutions and jump over obstacles that it gave me confidence to tackle anything. :)

I also took a chance with these witches, too. I was asked to do a personal trade and I was freaking out a little cause I didn't know if they like a cute little witch or one of those ugly witches with crooked noses and warts.

Color Prompt: What color do you like least? Use it!
I like all colors. I tend to use more reds, pinks, blues, purples, greens and black. But I use yellow and brown as well. Oh wait! Orange. I don't use orange all that much. Well, I flunk this part. :)) Well, that phthalo turquois is not one of my faves to use.  It kind of worked on this second witch but usually I don't know what to do with it.

Quote Prompt: "Don't refuse to go on an occasional wild goose chase -- that's what wild geese are for." Anonymous
I wish I was more adventurous. I am one of those people that think about the consequences in an instant and then does the right thing like a good little girl. So a wild goose chase wouldn't be possible for me because I'm too analytical and I would tell you you're being stupid. But I would go along with it anyway just so I could tell you, "I told you so", in the end. :))

If you like the redhead below, go ahead and put her on your blog. :)





Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you must be charmed, I have never seen anyone win so many giveaways! :-)
    Loving your Halloween series.
    Another question for you: who would you invite to your dream dinner party (guests can be among the living or departed!) and what would you serve?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your witch. hummmm. . . what spell, I shall ponder that.
    cheers with magical smoldering potions,
    dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be a mender of broken hearts. :)
    Love your witchy art!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, she sure looks like she wouldn't cast a vicious spell. Too sweet for that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your witch is gorgeous :) Nice work !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your witch!!! I want her dress and hat and I wouldn't mind her body too! LOL! I wish you would put some of these girls in your shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your witch.... I'd go for a 'Get Well' spell as you are already dealing with 'Happy'! ..... wouldn't it be lovely to wave a magic wand and make everyone feel good?

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your witch and I'm definitely gonna try to come to your party! Thank you for joining Fall Fearless and Fly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your witches rock! So glad you took the chance with your class- I saw so many people post their ladies and rave about it! So glad you shared this with Fall Fearless and Fly!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top