It varies. At the moment Flora Bowley and Tracy Verdugo are my favorites. Mark Ryden sometimes and Leilani Joy as well. I'm much more intrigued by a painting itself than a particular artist though.
Giggles asked me: Other than travel, if money were no object what would you do right now?
Move somewhere warmer, buy a house at the beach and enjoy life. Very likely painting, writing a book and doing Yoga or Pilates. Also I would go on these fabulous art retreats I keep hearing about and drooling over. :)
Coleen asked me: where you live and how do you like it? Have you always lived there? Having seen other parts of the world is there somewhere else you'd like to live someday? What keeps you where you are?
I live in Slovenia in a country shaped like a chicken. :) I've always lived in this country but I've moved twice in my life. I was born and raised in capital city of Ljubljana but moved out of the city some 30 km away a couple of years ago. I love my country. We have ocean, mountains, Karst caves, lakes and lots of green pastures and forests. You can drive across country in 2 hours literally. :) We're that small. :) What keeps me here? My family and pets. :)) If I wanted to move abroad, I'd have to spend a small fortune to bring my pets along and if they needed quarantine, it would kill me to leave them.
Since I have no more questions to answer, here is my random list. :)
- I had to cut my mom's dog's hair around the butt because he had diarrhea and shit was stuck in his fur. Ha! You weren't expecting that one, did you? :)
- He's not a Pug. He's Karst Shepherd.
- Oh! I just remembered I made a website for him like eons ago. Look! This is us when I was taking him to dog shows. We don't do that anymore. :)
- Have you read Byron Katie's book Loving What Is? You should.
- I need more questions to answer so don't be shy. Ask me anything you like. :) It can be a silly, entertaining question or a serious one. It doesn't matter.