Monday, October 22, 2012

# 22 Places I've been

On Friday I mentioned how much I love to travel and below is the question that followed.

Gloria asked me: How great that you travel. Let us know sometime the places you've been to.

There is no other way to do this than to list them. :)
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Croatia
  • Egypt
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Italy
  • Luxemburg
  • Monaco
  • Monte Negro
  • Poland
  • Serbia
  • Seychelles
  • Spain
  • The Netherlands
  • Tunisia
  • Turkey 
  • Vatican
missy k asked me: Where is on your travel wish list I wonder?

I imagine there is a word missing in this sentence. :) Any place that I haven't visited yet is on my wish list. My dream has always been going on safari in Kenya but it keeps eluding me. :) I also wouldn't mind going to Cuba or Thailand or Japan. Well, pretty much everywhere. I was talking to my hubby while I was doing this list and we agreed that our next destination will be Morocco. Any sponsors out there? :))

soulbrush asked me:  have you ever been to London?

No. But want to go. If nothing more, over the weekend would be fine with me. :)

P.S. Donna, Doni, Lady D just asked me below:  Are you able to get reasonably priced weekend trips to London?

Yes. Plane tickets can be ridiculously cheap but staying overnight can be a bit pricey.

I'm linking to Blogtoberfest. If you have a question for me, I'll be delighted to answer it for you. :) Leave it in the comments.
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your travels as long as you can! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you able to get reasonably priced weekend trips to London? You go Girl. Nothing like travel to broaden your scope on life. When I was young and foolish (now I'm just foolish) I traveled Europe for a year and lived for two years in London. It's one of those things no one can every take away from you. Love your lady today - She belongs in London with her grey hair and bun. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a list, Natasha. Having lived in Europe we've been to quite a few places too, but not sure that many. I do like experiencing new places. As I write we are in the country of Georgia for a week. Nice little lady above too.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I am grateful for your comments and encouragement.
    Blessings,
    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Natasha... how wonderful... so many gorgeous places you have been to... and Morocco sounds and looks fabulous... your sweet lady is beautiful...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly have been to some amazing places Natasha. I would like to do some more travelling, not back to the UK just yet but am going to Tasmania at Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look on your painting ;o) Wow girl you have been to alot of countries! Good for you! I have been to Egypt as well. I would sponsor you if I could ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top