Saturday, October 20, 2012

# 20 What the future holds ...

Two more spray painted backgrounds for my Angels and Mermaids workshop. :) I promise I'll give all the information soon. :)

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing asked me: fast forward to five years' time; where are you, what are you doing, how are you feeling?

This question has always been hard for me to answer because I'm not a planning kind of person for starters and also I don't like to limit myself with just one possibility.

I have no idea what I'll be doing in 5 years time. I hope I'll be happy with my existence. I hope I'll be traveling and having fun. I hope I'll be doing what I love for a living and live in abundance. I cannot phantom to narrow down on more specific goals than this. :)

Kat is also hosting Blogtoberfest this October and she had a question for us in one of her posts last week. She asked: How often do you manage to connect with nature?

Well, I live in the middle of a forest surrounded with trees so I guess my answer would be every day. However what I consider a connection with nature is when I take my dogs for a walk and I take a moment to really see the nature. The light, colors, smells and sounds. If the time is right, I even see the deer grazing.:)

Enter giveaway for $100 amazon Gift card. If you have a question for me, leave it in the comments. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous backgrounds! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your backgrounds. You must be very excited about your workshop! Good for you Natasha - you will get to where you want to go. Have a lovely day. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to project oneself 5 years ahead is always hard- but at my age I know I want to still be alive and painting. LOL. My question is - have you ever been to London and is there a particular artist who stimulates you more than any other? Um that's two questions. Happy PPF dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I already told you, I'll be in Canary Islands. I have just written a blog post about it and put a link to your blog. You're doing a great job lately!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the textures in your backgrounds Natasha. Connection to nature for me is when it gives me the inspiration to want to paint it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you working on a new class... You have so much energy! ... I am happiest when i get into nature, that or paintng of course

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in the middle of the forest too and love every moment too. thanks for the visit and comment to my blog
    peace n abundance,
    CheyAnne
    www.newmexicomtngirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you, to be in a forest with the deer ;o) I am loving your backgrounds ;o) Have a great one ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top