Tuesday, October 2, 2012

# 2 Pink Pigtails

As I promised I'll be answering your random questions that you leave for me in the comments throughout this Blogtoberfest. I'll answer two of the questions today and the rest in the days to come. :)

happylan asked me:  what is your favourite colour and why?

That's an easy one. Even though I tend to use a lot of pink in combination with green in my art, my favorite color is purple. I don't even have many clothes that are purple but I am very much drawn to it whenever I see it. Even my birthstone is amethyst which is purple.

Why someone is attracted to a particular color or a crystal or whatever else, I believe it's really about our subconscious reflection. There are many descriptions of color meaning, for me purple represents spirituality.

helloitssandra.blogspot.com asked me: Where is your favorite place to be?

I like being in front of my computer. I don't own a radio anymore and I listen to music on YouTube while I read e-books or just blog, FB, . . . You know how it goes. :) 

I like painting here as well because my computer desk is in my living room and whatever is going on it's going on here and I don't like to be excluded.

If you're asking about my favorite place in the world . . . I mentioned a couple of times before that I love Australia.


Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Love your pigtails girl!Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the Blogtoberfest linky! :) Very fun question/answer post - I am a purple/February girl too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had the opportunity to visit Surfer Paradise and it truly was paradise! I, too am a February purple kind of lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink hair! I remember being an extra for a tv show and meeting someone whose hair was actually that shade of pink! it took quite a bit of dyeing, haha. lovely to meet you from the blogtoberfest link :-) georgi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello fellow Natasha. I saw your name on the blogtoberfest link page..my name is Natasha too so naturally I had to come and say hi! (Although you beat me to it (you came to my blog first ;) ) my question to you is-you mentioned that you love Australia, is there anywhere you are absolutely dying to go in Aus?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink and green you have used for your girl today, they are my sons favourite colours:)
    Great random answers too. I emigrated to Brisbane this January from the UK and love it here
    Another random question: Do you remember your dreams? and if so what did you dream last night?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Natasha Oooooooo so you love Australia, what great taste you have and if you ever make it here then you'll be even more in love.
    My fave place to be is at home, either at the computer, being creative or having my girls visit. Happy Blogtoberfest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sugar pink pigtails :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love purple too, my wardrobe it full of it! I can't wait to head back to Australia, planning a trip there next year. What do you love about blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I sure am glad you did because you have a wonderful blog here =-) I'm off to read your tips for making online tutorials (something I've been wanting to do for awhile now!) and to check out some of your videos...Good luck with the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love purple too! Your pigtailed girl is cute,

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love pink and green. When I was four, my best friend had a dress in pink and green floral and I always wished I could wear it. When I close my eyes I can still see it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love purple too ;o) Your little pigtails girl is adorable!
    I thought of a question ;o) What color is your kitchen? I love bright kitchens, just wondering what your's is, because you use such vibrant colors in your art ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is adorable, Natasha! :) Those pink pigtails are just too cute. Not sure if anyone has asked you yet...but what is your favorite type of music to listen to?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top