Thursday, October 18, 2012

# 18 With wings, horns and tail

Last week I mentioned something about totem animals and that as a little girl I imagined my very own black horse named Luna. And that made some of you wonder. :)

Gina asked me: Have you painted Luna yet?
Magic Love Crow asked me: I would like to know, what Gina asked, have you painted Luna yet?

I do not have proof that I have ever painted Luna, however I do remember drawing horses as a kid. But I have proof of painting a white Unicorn and here is a speed painting video I did, if you haven't seen it before. :)


Go check out everyone at Blogtoberfest. We're blogging every day in October and I'm answering your questions. Thanks for helping me out.

If you have a question for me, leave it in the comments. I answer each and every one. And go enter the giveaway for $100 amazon Gift card. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. She has devilish horns and tail...and angel wings! Cheeky girl ;P

    I had never seen that video before.....thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun vid, Natasha. Following you. Hope you'll follow on mine too if your not already. Thanks for visiting my blog. I so appreciate it and your encouraging words.
    Blessings, Coleen in Ukraine
    www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have missed the video before glad you reposted it. Love your Devilish Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your winged, horn, red head girl and your unicorn is beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top