Friday, October 12, 2012

# 12

Are you enjoying my Q&A? I really love all the questions you're leaving for me in the comments. Ask anything you like. I'm answering them all for Blogtoberfest. :)

Magaly Guerrero asked me: When are you going to draw an olive-skinned girl with hair as insane as mine?

Lol! That's a good question. :) I guess I should try. I have once done a darker skinned girl (not olive skinned though) but the technique was really not my thing. I like it simple but this girl wanted layers and layers. :) I might have to set some time aside and figure out how to paint one simply and quickly without her looking like a mess.

Now, I can do crazy hair but it doesn't look cute. So, I'll need to figure out that one as well. :) Cute insane hair.

Larissa asked me: what font do you use for your posts?

I remember once putting in some code I got from some free fonts blog but I can't find it now. I don't use the fonts that come with the blogger, it automatically changes when I post. I must have messed with the HTML.

Kat @ I Saw You Dancing asked me: what is on your nightstand at the moment? (Another version of this could be: what are you reading?)

On my nightstand there is a clock and a book from Mike Dooley, Manifesting Change. But I already read it. 

I'm into e-books lately because I discovered Kindle for PC and FREE e-books on Amazon. :) That said, I'm reading behind the computer so you can call it my nightstand for now, if you want. :) I'm reading Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen right now.

And if anyone enjoys reading romance erotica, I know a young author who is keen to give away a few FREE copies of her e-books in exchange for reviews posted on the Amazon UK site. If you're interested, contact her at ebonysykes@hotmail.com. You'll be helping her out a bunch. And if you could spread the word around, it would be great. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday as well.


Share/Save/Bookmark

32 comments:

  1. your painting is awesome!!!!!!! I love doing layers and layers myself.it's like growing a painting :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic painting! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo today your painting is stunning! LOVE LOVE LOVE. Fun hearing your answers to all the questions. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your painting is beautiful. I love all of the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Natasha - a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this painting - is the background yours as well or is it a scene you painted the girl over? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is spectacular! The background is as stunning as the beautiful face. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your girl is fabulous, loving all the wonderful layers of paint. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, she is great. My nightstand has a stack of books that is so high, its rediculous - all unread and my kindle sits on top. Lovely work this week. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous painting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is wonderful! So much feeling in her! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this. She is fabulous! Lots of wonderful layers and colors. Fantastico!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Natasha May, this is gorgeous. Even having a skin color I've never seen, I see much beauty in this and a lot of talent on your part.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is beautiful!

    I love the colours of the background and the outline of the tree. Stunning!

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely painting, beautiful highlights, shadows and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I think this is my favorite painting you have ever posted. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this dark skinned beauty! And the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great painting and loved the Q&A ... great idea and way for us to get to know you better...xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous painting, and I do like the violet nuances in the skin and the brown warm background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. My friend, your painting is breath taking! Such feeling in her eyes! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this pretty lady. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this painting Natasha!! She is beautiful and sweet! Good job!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this! Quite different from your "normal" work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous portrait, Natasha.
    So quietly expressive.
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh I love the painting. so much going on in it. HPPF

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cool Q&A!
    Your girl has a calm look, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful girl! And fun Q&A!

    ReplyDelete
  28. She looks absolutely gorgeous...her big shiny eyes look very dreamy...wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The painting is wonderful. You have captured the essence. Good job on the hair too. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top