Thursday, October 11, 2012

# 11 Food and Totem animal

I need questions! Ask me anything you like. I'm blogging every day in October for Blogtoberfest and I need something to write about. :)

Kristin Dudish asked me: What is your favorite food?

Cheese flavored popcorn. :) Ok, that's junk food. Let see, I'd say homemade spring rolls. They have to be gluten free.

helloitssandra.blogspot.com asked me:  Do you still eat a gluten free diet?

I do. I've been eating gluten free since March this year. I don't find it all that difficult because there are a lot of substitutes but it's a great way to stay away from pastries and all the rest of the unhealthy stuff. 
 
I've been dreaming about pizza lately though. I almost think it's worth the sin. :))) You can make gluten free pizza of course but it's just not the same. 
 
However I read somewhere it takes 6 months for gluten to get out of your body and if you take just one bite of lets say regular bread that has gluten you're back to square one. I don't think it's worth it. Just yet, anyway. :))

Fallingladies asked me: What kind of animal do you most relate to? Wait, i know your answer will be dogs nd cats so maybe we should say, most relate to after dogs or cats?

I actually don't really relate to dogs and cats all that much. I love animals but I have never looked closely into their characteristics. Even though I have said before that I might have been a cat in a previous life but only because I love them so much not because I think I have any of their characteristics.

So maybe relating to a certain animal is not really a conscious thing but more of a subconscious. You know, like a totem animal or something, that can totally change from one to another in one's lifetime.

I have taken several different online quizzes on totem animals in the past and a Wolf came out most of the time. Don't know why because I'm not really fond of them. :) Maybe it's because I read a lot of books about vampires and werewolves. :))

I did love horses when I was younger. I guess all girls have. :) My imaginary horse was a black one named Luna with a white crescent on its forehead.

I was obsessed with getting a black panther tattoo when I was a teenager but never had it done. And then I had a Pegasus tattooed on me 7 years ago.

What about you? Do you have a totem animal? Or a tattoo? :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. The last couple of years, I believe my totem animal to be a Dove. They have chosen to live in my yard, build nests, have their babies, sun themselves on my terrace and have made my big tree their home. They have given me so much pleasure. Love the guy with the 'roman' nose! Now, a question for you. What does love mean to you and why. Do you consider yourself a spiritual woman, a woman of some depth? (ie connected with your higher self, working on learning your life lessons, personal growth in whatever areas you feel need to be worked on, believe in a higher power, think in some way we are all 'one', all 'interconnected'? Do you avoid gossip. Does 'small talk' bore you? What sort of conversations interest you the most. There ... that ought to keep you going. :o) Great post today. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say Luna is your totem...black horse suits you(in my humble opinion :D) Have you painted Luna yet? :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pegasus tattoo very cool! No tattoos for me, although I would love to get a crow ;o) A black panther tattoo would be very cool too! You got me thinking!
    I would like to know, what Gina asked, have you painted Luna yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My totem animal in a meditation turned out to be a skunk, i was annoyed at first but now i like the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have 2 tattoos. Both with dragonflies on them.....they used to be my totem animal...keepers of the realm of Dreams and all....

    But, I'm feeling a shift now....something more grounded in maturity and wisdom...

    Luna sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top