- Remember I told you about all those free e-books, right? Well, some really suck. :) But some are a good read. But it's amazing how many books remind me of Twilight. Like certain scenes and descriptions and people's re/actions. Authors should really stop doing that because it puts you off reading when you keep comparing.
- And leading women in these books should really be better portrayed. Like smarter. :) It just pisses me off when they keep fuc*ing up. Seriously, who is that stupid? Ok, it happens once, you get over it but when it keeps repeating you kinda go like, someone should tell this bit*h to get a hold of herself. :) I understand it gives interest to the plot because the situation has to be fixed now but still. Sometimes I just want to slap them silly.
- And why does everyone equate love with jealousy and possessiveness? At this moment I don't remember reading a single book where the lover didn't get all "fired up" because she/he was "mine".
- Not to mention how easily everyone falls in love, moves in together and gets married. Oh, yeah! We, the readers, have been doing it all wrong with dating and getting to know each other for like years before even considering sharing closet space. Apparently it can be done in days.
- And why is everyone a virgin? No, I'm serious. In every book we have a couple and one of them must be a virgin. It's ok, if they are teenagers but not ok when they are grown men and women. You can't sell me that bullshit especially when you go out of your way to describe the character unnaturally beautiful and everyone's wet dream. Of course they don't know it because apparently they haven't seen themselves in a mirror for the past decade at least.
- Oh, oh. Listen, I have trouble with characters possessing supernatural hearing and sense of smell as it is. I mean, how is a girl supposed to go the bathroom or god forbid, fart when the boyfriend can hear mosquitoes sucking blood from 50 miles away? Doesn't anyone think about that? Then tell me, when you know everyone around you can hear and smell you like when you're in another town, why on earth do you go and have sex in the next room?
- Let's not forget how everyone smells of flowers and cinnamon and spices. Really? I smell stinky sweat but your supernatural nose picks up flowers and spices? Come on!
Girls above have nothing to do with the books they are there so I can link to 29 Faces. :))