Wednesday, September 26, 2012

# 25-26 Crooked haired Angels


This rambling has absolutely nothing to do with the angels but it's what came to my mind when I started writing the post. :))

If you have pets or kids, you're gonna understand this. You know how sometimes you catch yourself watching your pets or kids play and you just smile uncontrollably, enjoying every second?

And I always catch myself thinking, how I could never be one of those people who needs to have their houses spotlessly clean and furniture intact.

I mean, I even buy furniture according to my pets. When I was buying my couch I was deciding between two materials. The one which won't show scratches but there will be tons of hair on it. And the one that will be easy to clean cat hair off of but the scratches will be more visible.

Color doesn't matter to me because I have a white cat and a black cat and everything in between so the pet hair will show no matter which color furniture I choose.

You won't ever catch me screaming at my pets because they're sharpening their claws on my couch or climbing on the furniture or running around the house barely making the corner and making those cartoonish claw sounds because they can't get a grip. :)

So, yeah. I enjoy watching my pets play more than I care for the furniture being intact. And it's less stressful. Do you really think you could teach 7 cats and 2 dogs not to mess up your house?

There's always a possibility that I'm just lazy. :))

Linking to 29 Faces and Illustration Friday for the theme of crooked. My girls usually have crooked hair. :)

P.S. Last chance to enter Thursday's giveaway. You can win 50$ Amazon Gift Card! Come back tomorrow for another giveaway. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. I would say I'm also completely indifferent to the messes my kids and animals make haha.. their cuteness makes you just put up with all of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Natasha... your house sounds like so much fun... just the way it should be... I now have visions running through my head of your furry friends skidding around corners...lol
    And lovelove your gorgeous angel...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. your angel is beautiful, your attitude divine and your children and pets so very blessed. I'm sure they have no idea. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely angel! If you live with pets, you are the servant, so just join them having fun and living! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home honey :D...I buy all my furniture from the charity shop...and I get ill when/if i move the dust...besides, someone told me once a good layer of dust protects the furniture from the kids :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my book children and pets make a house into a home, never a dull moment:) It sounds like you have the perfect home Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A house foremost is your home......who wants a show home which has no character......definitely not me. Love your angel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, 7 cats and 2 dogs...you have a houseful. Cute angels, Natasha. Following you now. Hope you'll follow on mine too.

    Coleen in Ukraine
    www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your angel and your words are magnificence made truth. I always found someone who would say, "How can you put that big old dog in your brand new MINI Cooper. He is going to destroy your leather seats" and so on. You don't have to be a genius to know that person had never had a pet or a kid. You can't own nice things when you have children, be they human or furry, but your life is delightful.

    I don't care if the care is ripped to shreds, but if I ever was told that I would never again see my dog's joy when I said "We're going for a ride," then that would rip me apart. I like me better than any material possession ever made ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her pouty face and big hair! I have pets to and yes, I make lots of decisions around them. But they're worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hair on your girls. People who care about their furniture don't have that many cats and dogs I think, it would be impossible to control. Much better to just enjoy them and not care about the mess ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Natasha! Great lil new angels! It's so true everything I own gets ruined too, if I buy a new chair that's the one they all magnetically go to wrestle on spill food on and even sleep through the night on yet they have beds to sleep in... I have given up and wont be investing in new furniture until my kids are old enough to well... sit on their own furniture! We(my husband and I) keep threatening to come to their houses when they grow up and jump on their furniture, rub our hands on their walls and eat all their sweet treats. They say we wont be invited! HA!
    Hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the angel :) Your style is so original and you are so talented :) I hear ya on pets , we have two cats and a shredded sofa :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! YOU are toooooo funny!! I have only one pup but I have 7 kiddos...so I totally know what you mean. I dream of having a white couch tho...someday! LOVE your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your crooked hair angels are adorable! You sound just like me with your animals! NatashaMay you are a down to earth person and that's the way I like it ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top