Monday, September 24, 2012

# 22-24 Lovely Long Necks

Another swap I was in and we had to draw long necks. :) I love long necks!  Not as long as these but I had fun drawing them. Aren't they cute? :)

How are your Halloween preparations going for you? Do you want to do the Halloween countdown with me again this year?

And . . . Are you doing the Blogtoberfest? Because it has moved this year so you'll need to click on the button below for sign up.



Linking to 29 Faces.

P.S. Did you enter Thursday's giveaway? No? Well, what are you waiting for? It doesn't cost you anything. :)) You can win 50$ Amazon Gift Card!


Share/Save/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. Nice pictures of those gals with their long, willowy necks! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one in the green - her necklace looks expensive. :o) xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha....love these ...strangely alluring ladies :D Halloween countdown sounds fun :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully drawn and I love the bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your long neck ladies! They are cute! Halloween countdown sounds excellent! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your elegant ladies. You are mindblowingly talented!
    Absolutely rapt you're joining us for Blogtoberfest12. Thank you so much for spreading the love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love long necks too, these are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your long necks, so cute! I would love to join your Halloween countdown...Halloween is a fun time! I also joined Blogtoberfest, so excited! I looked forward to seeing you around, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely long necks! I love the pearl necklaces (one just would not have been enough...).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love long necks too. these are simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely girls! Isn't it fun drawing long necks!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fantabulous. I am also doing that swap- hope I get one of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top