Friday, September 21, 2012

# 20-21 Good Girl, Bad Girl

Hey guys! One of my cats spilled my tee on my keyboard and the letter "y" is not working. :)) I have to copy paste it each time. It's hilarious! :)

Anyway. I received a blog award from BIKBIK AND RORO. Thanks so much! Award involves sharing 11 things about yourself, answering 11 questions posted by the giver and then nominating 11 blogs.

I post random things about me all the time so go check it out HERE.

Here are her questions and my answers:

1. What do you spend the most money on? 
Cat and dog food and veterinarian bills.
2. What is your least favorite food?
Meat. I'm a vegetarian.
3. Where would you like to live?
Somewhere warm, most likely Australia.
4. The last time you said "I love you" was... ?
I'm really bad at saying it but I think it was this week. Not sure though. :)
5. Do you believe in reincarnation, and if so, what do you think you'd come back as?
I believe we are souls that choose to be on this Earth.  If I chose to come back again, I would probably be a cat in a responsible and loving household or Brad Pitt's wife. :))
6. The last thing you do at night is... ?
Brush my teeth.
7. What is one of your greatest achievements?
They always seem great when you're struggling to make them true. :) Looking back though, to have the courage to make a living as an artist.
8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
It might have been John Travolta from Grease but there probably was someone before him I just don't remember. 
9. What are you reading now, and is it any good?
I'm reading Fated Dreams by Christina Smith and it's awesome. :)
10. You think insects are... ?
Fine unless they decide to crawl on me. Then they're dead. :)
11. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast?
Fruit and vegie smoothie.

Now, I know some of you don't like awards that make you do stuff and it's always a struggle to nominate just a certain number but here we go. Feel free to accept it or not. You won't hurt my feelings.:)
Here are my questions for you:
  1. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you?
  2. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
  3. If you needed a ride and there were two cars willing to give you a ride. One would be Donald Trump in a Rolls Royce and the other would be your celebrity crush in a beat up Sedan. You'll have to drive by your ex-boyfriend's place who broke your heart a couple of weeks ago and he would be standing outside. Who would you pick?
  4. Take the color of your socks, your middle name and the last thing you ate. What's your rock star band called? :)
  5. Who's your favorite book character?
  6. Comedy, drama or horror movie? Western, action or sci-fi?
  7. How would your best friend describe you in one word?
  8. PC or Mac?
  9. Will you get laid tonight? :)
  10. Choose one or two. Dogs or cats or birds or reptiles or fish or insects?
  11. What do you think will happen on Dec. 21, 2012?
Yeah! I can't wait to read your answers. Whoever wants to play along, please do. Even if I didn't tag you but you were #12 for sure. :)

I saw this video posted on FB by Rhomany and thought it was amazing. :) Funny and true.


Linking to 29 Faces and Paint Party Friday.

P.S. Did you enter yesterday's giveaway? No? Well, what are you waiting for? It doesn't cost you anything. :)) You can win 50$ Amazon Gift Card!


Share/Save/Bookmark

33 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on your award! I loved reading your answers, and o my, it's hilarious that you have to copy paste letter Y each time lol.. (I'm thinking though the hilarity of doing that repeatedly might start to fade as the weeks go on haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your good girl and bad girl paintings! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your good girl and bad girl paintings are quite charming! I spilled water on my keyboard once and also lost a letter. It was a relief when I finally replaced it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evo, ensrz tu di kveščnz:
    1. If I was a boy, my name would be Blaž.
    2. I would wave my magic stick and make everyone happy. That way no one would bother me.
    3. I would pick James Franco on a bicycle any day.
    4. Blue Nomiddlename Čokolino. Quite catchy.
    5. I don't know. For some reason Matilda was the first one to pop on my mind.
    6. Comedy. Action.
    7. Cranky.
    8. PC.
    9. Well, probably not.
    10. Dogs and cats, duh!
    11. Absolutely nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award, and thanks for passing it on to me. Your beautiful "Happy Frida" arrived yesterday. I must say, even though your art looks tremendous on screen - it looks twice as good in person. I really LOVE HER. Thank you so much. I'll be answering your questions on my blog in the next couple of days. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your good girl bad girl paintings are wonderful - I think the bad girl has the edge though - love the red hair! Congrats on your award and I'm going to play along anyway:
    1.Andrew - they had already chosen that name as they were sure I was going to be a boy.
    2.Invisibility
    3.Heath Ledger (it's all make believe right!) in the beat up sedan - fancy cars don't do it for me and Donald Trump definitely doesn't (yuck!)
    4.Cream Sandwich (I don't have a middle name!)
    5.Odd Thomas (from the Dean Koontz books)
    6.Comedy and action
    7.weird
    8.PC
    9.No, my husband's in Scotland for the weekend!
    10.Dogs and Cats
    11. Just the same old, same old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully done good girl/bad girl ~ very expressive! ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the big butt and the red hair ;-) Congrats on your award, and thanks for nominating me! I'll post my answers in the next few days, x, denthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. both your gals are amazing.
    love the thrown back head and the gorgeous thighs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award, loving good girl and bad girl, especially her wonderful thighs.....lol Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your blog award and new paintings!!
    Love the titles, too! :)

    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your good girl, bad girl - perfectly rendered. Fun to see the answers to your quesitons. John Travolta... what about Kevin Bacon? Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That girl with the red hair looks great, tien todompara be a bad girl, jejeje. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your paintings this week, Natasha May.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your good girl/bad girl. Nice, very nice. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. fun to see the answers.... and it is certainly warm here is Australia at the moment... the start of spring and Phantom is already lying out by the pool... 11 am and 29 deg C... perfect...xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you!! I had to check the link to see if it was me. :) Love your bad girl!!

    Here are my answers:
    1. My mother always said she knew she was having a girl so she only had a girl name ready. If she was wrong, goodness knows what it would have been. :)

    2. I can't decide between the power of invisibility or the power to fly...both are pretty tempting.

    3. Ugh...Donald Trump??? Never, I will take a beaten up car with Johnny Depp...hahahahaha!

    4. Purple Ann Popcorn...I can't see it catching on.

    5. Atticus Finch.

    6. Drama, Action or Sci-Fi. Star Trek is my weakness.

    7. I am pretty sure she would say funny. My beloved just said soft-cock...she would probably agree with that as well. Or a witch. It all depends on the day!

    8. Mac. Mac. Mac.

    9. HAHAHA. Chances are good.

    10. Reptiles and insects.

    11. I think as a whole people are becoming more conscious and aware, and I don't think there will be any single event, but just a moving into a new era...like a birthday. Just a marking of time.

    Love your questions! I needed the laugh. Thank you.




    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your award! Great answers, lol! :) Cute take on goo girl/bad girl - awesome expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well this post was a blast!! Love the girls both amazing!! Your answers and questions loads of fun too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yipp I love these- am going to do mine later today for sure, thanks pal. And congrats on the award -and have a cool week ahead and happy ppf.And Cheers to the veggies out there- I have been a vegetraian for 34 years (probably longer than you've been alive) ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your good girl, bad girl:) Congrats on getting the award

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow great questions and everyone's answers. The artwork gal is fantabulous darling. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Great gals!!! Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on!!! I'll have a shot at it later tonight after work or in the am if I'm brain dead when I get home :0)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Um, okay with your fabulous self! LOVE that pretty girl on top, but the one with the thighs and cig - my favorite!! Brilliant.
    Love from your vegetarian, smoothie loving friend, xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Not only are your girls fab, but I loved reading your answers. In my next life I could come back as George Clooney's wife and we could hang out together making veggie (vegetarian too!) meals and painting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous girls! You give each one such character.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awww...thanks! I'm touched you thought of me!

    I'll answer the questions here, if you don't mind....

    1. This made me laugh...I bet my name would still be Cameron...haha!

    2. To make dirty thing clean with the blink of an eye!

    3. Crush, no contest...I'd be looking forward to the horizontal mambo...heehee!

    4. Barefoot Shizuko Mint Patty! Rock on!!

    5. Don't hate me...I don't have a favorite.

    6. I think comedy and action.

    7. Quirky...but in a good way :)

    8. PC

    9. Nope. Apparently my bedroom is a sleep only zone....hmmm....I must've missed the memo.

    10. I like pets I can cuddle....dogs and cats, for sure :)

    11. Why?! What do they say is going to happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your award! What beautiful eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Argh, how awful to be without the letter Y! ÓxÒ
    Your girls look awesome though, and congrats on the award ^-^

    // Virtual Boy

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your girls look absolutely stunning...love that curious look in the first one's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  31. congratulations on the award!!!! And bad girl has some serious trunk! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I feel like I know you so much better now. As I was reading your list, I thought how fun it would be to do a test like that...and then I saw my name listed...you totally made my day. I'll answer you questions asap. Oh, and I'll be sending your card this week. I'm working on my packaging so I'll be excited to hear what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is so funny about your keyboard! Reminds me of a friend of mine, whose k-board got stick in the * so it was stars every few letters, really cute (but not good for anything else) hehehhe
    I love your artwork, the first looks so happy, and the second one... naughty? ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top