Friday, August 10, 2012

Pure love

You've seen her sister Pure Bliss last Friday, now let me introduce Pure Love. :) It's approx. 5.5"x8" or 14x20 cm in size, acrylics and other stuff on 280 g/m2 watercolor paper.

It's yours for 30$ including shipping anywhere in the world. If you want it, let me know and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. :)

Because I feel so darn poetic today, I give you my randomness. :)
  • I have finally found my solution to PayPal problem. If you remember, I have had virtual money that I couldn't get transferred to my account but now I can. :) Yay!
  • I'm still amazed at how cunning companies are. I have a multifunctional thingy that prints, scans and makes copies but if you run out of ink, you're fu*ked. One would assume that only the printer doesn't work but the scanner shuts down as well. I had to buy 70€ worth of cartridges so I can scan my ATC's. How ridiculous is that! :) Ok, I might print a page or two as well but still why are they making me buy cartridges when all I want to do is scan?
  • Remember my gangsta cat Charlie? We had a situation with him on Friday evening. This shit always happens at nights and on weekends, go figure. I found a puddle of blood on the floor and we traced it to him. I wasn't really sure at which end it came out because he was bloody on both ends so we packed him up and took him to the vet. After the tests the diagnosis was urinary tract infection. Now, I have had cats with urinary infection before and it was nothing like this. This literally happened in a course of an hour and it really freaked me out. The thing is while testing his blood they came upon an unusually high number of some enzyme in his liver and we were scheduled for an ultrasound on Tuesday. We ended up taking him back on Monday because he wasn't eating and his skin on the belly was really red. Ok, to make this short, it looks like he got hurt somehow (how it happened is beyond me) and he had to be operated on. He's doing fine now.:)
    He's all white, that orange stuff is from disinfectant
  • Some of you wanted to see my picture with short hair. Well, it ain't gonna happen. :)) See, I know we all have a picture of ourselves in our head and mostly it's embellished, right? But for me it's downright ridiculous. What I see in a mirror and what I see in a photo are two different people. For real! And it's not pretty. I must be the most non-photogenic person alive. I'm telling you. I took a photo of myself in a mirror. I was sure that what I was looking at in the mirror would be exactly the same as what would be on photo. Not true. It has come thus far I have started to question my eye site. The second option is that I'm delusional. It's either I need glasses, a shrink or a new camera. :))
  • Are you checking your SPAM folders, people? Sometimes stuff lands there that's not supposed to. I, myself, cannot not check my spam folder. I'm freaked at spamming other people's e-mails so I delete spam as soon as I see it even if it's in a spam folder. That's how I know that stuff ends up there that's not supposed to. So check it out from time to time so you won't look like you're rude for not answering e-mails. :)

Linking to Paint Party Friday.


Share/Save/Bookmark

41 comments:

  1. Pure love is really beautiful! Sorry to hear about your cat, hope he soon makes a speedy recovery! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love "Pure Love's" hair! You are so inventive Natasha. You have quite a list going there. Your poor Baby - happy she's going to be alright. That would have freaked me out! hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Man, Charlie's had a rough week! So glad he's feeling better now!

    Pure Love is pure awesomeness...what a great sister piece to Pure Bliss :)

    I bet you look adorable...even if you can't see it :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful art piece Nat. Sorry to hear about Charlie.
    Hugs, Kyles :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. again laughing WITH you not at you. 1st love pure love!!! 2nd I too think the cartridge thing is ridiculous. 3rd I think you are the only other person I know that has the same camera vs mirror thing. I will think " not bad" when getting ready to go out and then see a photo and am so sad vs sick at how I really look.
    happy you got paypal figured out!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor puss cat. My cat had to have a big chunk of fur shaved. You could tell he hated it and was embarrassed. It's true! He really was....

    Your painting is gorgeous. Best yet I think. She is truly glorious. You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your poor kitty, hope he gets well soon. I know what you mean about photos- I always say/think 'Who's that old woman?' Remember we don't see you the same way you do. That photo of you in the header is great. Young oh so lovely and young LOL>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love al those colors in her hair! Poor cat, he looks like he had it rough. You made me giggle with your non-photogenic thing. I have the same thing. I hate pictures of myself. The one in your banner looks very good though ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her hair rocks- I want my hairdresser to do that to my hair!!! Hope your cat makes a speedy recovery- that sounds like one stressful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your new painting with her wonderful expressive hair. Pleased to hear your kitty is on the mend that must have been very scarey. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor cat...glad you were there to intervene for him. The girl is lovely,as they (all your faces) are. Happy PPF!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love "Pure Love" - just fantastic. Hope Charlie recuperates quickly - more quickly than your wallet no doubt (My pets have had operations - lots of wallet emptying!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pure love is amazing!!! My old printer was the same way and I would get so mad at it!!1 Finally just shelved it and bought a different one.
    Hope Charlie is doing better!
    I'm sure your pictures of you in short hair are adorable. We are our own worst critics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww, poor kitty!! Glad things are better there. This new piece is fabulous!! Love the big hair!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saying a little hello Natasha as it's been awhile. Your paintings are still amazing - of course! Do you ever work in a larger format?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great painting, Natasha! I think it would make a fantastic poster design. It's so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great post - I love your randomness! Not the bad stuff about your cat though. I'm glad he's on the mend now. It's really weird actually as I've just finished reading a book called Obligate carnivore: cats, dogs and what it really means to be vegan - its a great read all about how the stuff in commercial dog/cat food is so gross and unnatural and how with the right supplements you can easily feed a dog or cat a natural vegan diet. Anyway, there was a bit in it about one of the authors cat who had this recurring urinary tract infection and how it was to do with some enzyme or other - there were tablets he could give it to manage it. Just can't remember what he said it was. Anyway, your pure love girl is just as amazing as her sister - that hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh by the way, did I miss the bit about you getting your hair cut short? Why won't you let us see a photo?! you can't be the most un-photogenic person in the world because that would be me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, I hope your kitty get better soon. Love your latest work. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poor kitty Charley. I hope he gets over his injury and surgeries OK. What an ordeal for all. Your Love lady is gorgeous. You do paint pretty faces. About your own image... you are not the most unphotogenic person. I am. I look in the mirror and say, OK, you look pretty good for an old lady. Then when the photo is taken, I look AWFUL. I cannot for the life of me take a good picture, even in a studio. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  21. Glad your kitty is ok...and I too hate my photo, can't believe how old I look when I know I'm only 17 :D And I check my spam regularly after finding friends emails in there :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pure Love is just fabulous! I'm so glad to hear kitty is OK. Animal illness only ever happens when its the Pet Emergency hour$ - never when the local vet is in. I'm sure your short hair is absolutley beautiful on you. Takes some getting used to if it was a big change. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your "Pure Love" piece--her hair is amazing!

    And your list of 'randomness' made me laugh!

    Hope your cat feels better--I agree with Marji--pets only get sick at night, on weekends...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your "pure love" it awesome!! Hope your kitty heals quickly and didn't set you back too much. As for the printer...was it an epson? Hope not...that's what I have, but haven't let the ink run out yet!! All printers seems to have you coming and going.

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs Sherie

    ReplyDelete
  25. (: do you have a 'portrait' setting on your camera? and a timer?
    miracles i tell you.

    you'll look beauteous.

    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  26. another pretty woman, your alter self with hair galore and someone you can relate to?
    It's okay if we think that is what you look like with huge hair flying up to the heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your painting is gorgeous! I don't think you look as bad as you think, but if you do, maybe paint yourself ;o0 That would be cool to see ;o) Look at your poor kitty! I am glad he is ok ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am glad your cat is okay! You are not the most unphotogenic person...I am. I take a million photos to end up with a couple of half decent ones and none are as I seem to be in real life. Or my eyes are faulty and I see another person entirely in the mirror!

    Love this pretty girl as well. Loving the bright colours with the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am just the same way. I look so different in my head to how the camera sees me. Mirrors are my friend in a good light ;)

    It's an evil technological conspiracy, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. 'PureLove' is pure beautiful and your kitty 'purrfect' ~ great post ~ healing hugs to both you and your kitty (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  31. So glad that Charlie is feeling better!
    Thank goodness!
    And you know I love that Pure Love painting!!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  32. Miss Pure Love is wonderful... So wild and free looking (and so much more photogenic than the rest of us!). :-)

    Poor gangsta kitty... Glad he's on the mend. That sounds like a horrible experience.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fantastic painting! Glad the cat is mending, hate the printer issues. The company is probably congratulating themselves on the brilliance of that low ink/can't scan move.

    I have the same issue with the mirror and photos. Half the time I honestly don't recognize that hag in photos of me; it looks like my mom, if she drank a lot and didn't bother with make up.

    ReplyDelete
  34. She is gorgeous Natasha. She is free and spunky. She is a tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Her eyes are amazing and that hairband is perfect. Yay! on the PayPal thing, I know how annoyed you were--happy shopping. Hope the kitty stays okay. No pic of you with short hair? *pouts* I check my spam folder every now and then, but I've been known to just delete stuff. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your painting is so beautiful! I love your writing too. I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. I tend to be a freak when my dogs are sick or injured. I just lose all rational thinking and freak out. Love your story about your picture. I tend to have a bit of that myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is absolut amazing!! Love it!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love her hair, glad your cat is recovering, I have 4 cats and freak out too when one is hurt or ill

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely painting. I hate my photo taken any more.. Its not me..its someone else who has aged not so great. My Mother!! :) Hope kitty is fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  40. (((Hugs))) and love for the cat. Pure Love is marvelous. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  41. I Love pure bliss and pure love! They're perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top