It's yours for 30$ including shipping anywhere in the world. If you want it, let me know and I'll send you a PayPal invoice. :)
Because I feel so darn poetic today, I give you my randomness. :)
- I have finally found my solution to PayPal problem. If you remember, I have had virtual money that I couldn't get transferred to my account but now I can. :) Yay!
- I'm still amazed at how cunning companies are. I have a multifunctional thingy that prints, scans and makes copies but if you run out of ink, you're fu*ked. One would assume that only the printer doesn't work but the scanner shuts down as well. I had to buy 70€ worth of cartridges so I can scan my ATC's. How ridiculous is that! :) Ok, I might print a page or two as well but still why are they making me buy cartridges when all I want to do is scan?
- Remember my gangsta cat Charlie? We had a situation with him on Friday evening. This shit always happens at nights and on weekends, go figure. I found a puddle of blood on the floor and we traced it to him. I wasn't really sure at which end it came out because he was bloody on both ends so we packed him up and took him to the vet. After the tests the diagnosis was urinary tract infection. Now, I have had cats with urinary infection before and it was nothing like this. This literally happened in a course of an hour and it really freaked me out. The thing is while testing his blood they came upon an unusually high number of some enzyme in his liver and we were scheduled for an ultrasound on Tuesday. We ended up taking him back on Monday because he wasn't eating and his skin on the belly was really red. Ok, to make this short, it looks like he got hurt somehow (how it happened is beyond me) and he had to be operated on. He's doing fine now.:)
He's all white, that orange stuff is from disinfectant
- Some of you wanted to see my picture with short hair. Well, it ain't gonna happen. :)) See, I know we all have a picture of ourselves in our head and mostly it's embellished, right? But for me it's downright ridiculous. What I see in a mirror and what I see in a photo are two different people. For real! And it's not pretty. I must be the most non-photogenic person alive. I'm telling you. I took a photo of myself in a mirror. I was sure that what I was looking at in the mirror would be exactly the same as what would be on photo. Not true. It has come thus far I have started to question my eye site. The second option is that I'm delusional. It's either I need glasses, a shrink or a new camera. :))
- Are you checking your SPAM folders, people? Sometimes stuff lands there that's not supposed to. I, myself, cannot not check my spam folder. I'm freaked at spamming other people's e-mails so I delete spam as soon as I see it even if it's in a spam folder. That's how I know that stuff ends up there that's not supposed to. So check it out from time to time so you won't look like you're rude for not answering e-mails. :)
Linking to Paint Party Friday.