Monday, August 6, 2012

Drawing with my non-dominant hand

This week it's my choice of the theme over at The Butterfly Effect and I chose for everyone to make stuff with their non-dominant hand. I of course had a go at drawing with my non-dominant hand. :)
As you can see, my girls ended up looking pretty pissed off. :)) I thought my lines will get better with exercise but no such luck.
So I cheated with the boy and drew him with my right hand in pencil first then went over it with my left hand in pen. He still looks shaken but not as pissed off as the girls. :)) I painted them with my dominant hand though.

I'm also having a giveaway at The Butterfly Effect, so if you decide to play along and link over there, you have a chance of winning one of my ATC's. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. Your non dominant hand has aged the girls - now they look like pensioners. courageous to try it, my left hand just stays under the table! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny? They still look cute, but not quite the same ♥
    This is fun, I will give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting that working with your non-dominant hand gave them emotions that aren't all that happy. The first thing I thought when I saw the blonde was, "My goodness look at that raised eyebrow. She's pissed!"

    I LOVE it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have done a marvellous job hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe the girls look pissed off, because it's that time of month? LOL! My friend, I think you did an excellent job! I will really try to do a painting, but I am so behind in things again. Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I's scared to try this..... :0( You did well and mine are sure to look like aliens !

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great. I cant believe that they were with your non dom hand! They are still cute despite the pissed off look! This would be a great exercis to do when i cant think of anything tocreate! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Natasha, girl number one just reminded me of the most delicious cotton candy ever. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you know how to draw angry girls!! So funny to see your girls angry. I chickened out painting with my non-dominant hand as well, but Gina has inspired me to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL ... they look like the older version of your other girls. Aging well though ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top