Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What to draw?

I have a fun challenge for you over at The Butterfly Effect.:) Because we all get bored from time to time and we don't know what to do, I have a couple of suggestions for you. I put together a list for you to choose from and to draw what the words say. 
These are examples of the challenge. The Gothic Angel, Oriental Mermaid and Zettilicious Zombie. :) I also made a video tutorial, so you definitely need to check that out. :)
Yes, zombie chicks have big perky boobs. :))


Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. You make being bored look like fun!
    Love the goth angel mascara down her face :)

    Hugs,
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Natasa, really loved doing my "Steeming Hot legendary beast" lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely ladies there! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous and I loved watching your video doing them :-D LUV your stuff :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are cracking me up!!!!! love all 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabby characters the zombie is mad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Gina, with your boobs! LOL! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Zombie one is my fave! Love the girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Gothic Angel have a moon and I am myself now flying to the moon, that's why it is my picture now. All are good choises..:-)
    Best wishes from Finland...Siira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice drawings! I love the colours of the Oriental Mermaid. Not sure about the zombie though, just 'cause I'm terrified of them! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zombie chicks have really perky boobs clearly! Love your characters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! I was about to write about the boobs, just like Natasha lol. I'm still gonna... The Zettilicious Zombie is my favorite. I love how she barely has enough skin to cover her bones, but her boobs are still defying gravity and biology lol

    And she has a great hat ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top