Randomness for today:
- I think the movie scene is in a rut cause there are no good movies out there. The only one that I managed to watch in its entirety (just barely) was the Snow White and the Huntsman. Do you have any suggestions? Limit yourself to the year 2012. :))
- I read the Fifty Shades Trilogy last week. We all know why it's popular, right? It's not because of the outstanding story that's for sure.:)) Now I understand why some say that romance novels give women unrealistic expectations of how men are suppose to be and behave. I have not met a man, or heard of, so accomplished and perfect like Mr. Grey. Let's excuse his controlling tendencies and fetishes that our "oh so innocent and shy" heroin manages to "heal" so quickly even though years of therapy couldn't. Go figure. :) But that's ok. Just skip through that part and go straight to the juicy parts. :)
- Oh, those of you who read the 50 shades and Twilight might have noticed a similar scene in there. :) The one in the restaurant and the waitress. Right? Is that allowed? :)
- How's everyone dealing with the heat? I mean, it's so hot, we had to put our bird inside because it was too hot for him even in the shade. But I don't mind. I don't even remember last years summer because it was so cold, so I'm enjoying it now. Inside the house of course. :) It's nice and cool here.
- My muse went on vacation as well. I didn't even pick up a pencil last week let alone a brush. Now you know my secret.:) The stuff I showed you last week was done ages ago. Hope to get some painting done this week.:)
- And if you ask me a question in the comments and you'd actually like an answer, would you please make sure you have your e-mail visible in your profile. It's easier to reply that way, otherwise I tend to forget about it by the time I get to your blog. :)
- That's all I have for today. Have a fab week! :)