Well, I figured I can't go wrong with an alien so here is an Andorian male drinking coffee. Lol!
Here is some random stuff for you:
- I'm reading Lolita. I cannot believe I have not read it yet. Lolita being so famous and since I named one of my cats Lolita. :) I'm really impressed with the word play. Really, wow! And this from an author that had English as his third language.
- As much as I love Vampire stories I think Abraham Lincoln as a Vampire Hunter is a little too much, don't you think? It's a movie, if you have no idea what I'm talking about.:)
- My Mom's dog tried to eat a hedgehog last night. Don't know how it got in our yard since we're all fenced in. My Mom saved the hedgehog of course. :) It was huge.
- Do you have a gratitude journal? I try to write in it every day but sometimes time slips away.
- My Cotton Candy Girls class is closing in a week. If you're one of my students, make sure you've downloaded all course material.
- That's all Folks! :)) Enjoy your week.