Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Little Girl with a Pet Monster

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as a pet monster. One company is actually selling My Pet Monster to kids. Go figure!

What is the weirdest thing you've found in a shop or on the internet that someone out there is making money selling it?

Not those eBay weirdos that are selling their grandma's teeth but actual companies that are manufacturing that stuff. Like umbrellas for the dogs and hairy bearded beanies. :)

I'm really interested in doing a list of weird stuff to buy. :)
I got an inspiration for the Little Girl with a Pet Monster from 100 things to draw when you're bored.

Linking to The Butterfly Effect. Go check it out, we have Luna as a guest for this week. :)

And Happy 4th of July to my American friends! :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

10 comments:

  1. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painting, but I don't think I would buy a kid a monster! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny-would you believe I had a cuddly monster just like him-he had little chains round his ankles and wrists (wrong when you think about it!) but he was huge and really quite cute and I got him on a school trip somewhere in my teens because he seemed like a cool souvenir! Love your girl with her monster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little monsters :D They product I find weirdest, is those paper umbrellas they put in drinks?????Why??? What purpose do they serve, and who thought them up??? :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your monster looks very very happy!! :). I wish someone would invent a laundry folding machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your painting - monsters can be cute! I'm with Natasha - I also wish someone would invent a laundry folding machine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little girl and her pet monster! So cute! I think the weirdest thing I have heard of is a pet rock! They are not even gemstones, just rocks??? I think I will go find my own rock, not pay someone for one! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a happy couple ;) love the little monsters hair and his punky style!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful girl have always liked little monsters and big girls big monsters :-D
    Very nice couble!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If monsters lived on hugs instead of spleens, I'd definately want one :)
    Your pair are perfectly matched!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top