Monday, July 30, 2012

____ (Insert word in blank)

A journal page I've done some time ago and it has dragonflies and ants on it so it counts under "insects" theme that The Butterfly Effect is having for this week. :)

Can you tell one of the bird flocks is upside down. Lol!

The quote says: Always believe something wonderful is about to happen. ~ unknown

Random shit:
  • I'm 4 blog posts away from my 400th post. :)
  • We've been having my nephew staying with us for the past 2 weeks. Teenage boys smell!
  • How many secrets are there to successful blogging, successful business, being a successful artist, etc ___ (insert word in blank)? Seriously? Everyone is promising the next best thing to winning a lottery but when you pay them to reveal their secrets, it's always something to the account of ~ know your market, work your ass off and similar crap. We all know that! Where the f*uck is the secret you're promising everyone?
  • Sorry! Just a momentary lapse of __ (insert word in blank). :) 
  • I better go meditate. I'm doing the Deepak Chopra's 21 Day meditation challenge. I started late and I missed one day so that get's me to Day 9 today.
  • Did I tell you I cut my hair and died it black? No? Well, I did.  It's really short, short. I figured I'd just cut it off since I had my hair in a ponytail all the time anyway.
  • This is the last call for my Cotton Candy Girls Students to download the class material. I'll be closing down the class blog on August 1st, 2012.
  • I ♥ You!  Be awesome!


Share/Save/Bookmark

18 comments:

  1. Your journal pages are great, never mind where those silly birds are flying! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. once again I am laughing! yep, agree, no miracles- no shortcuts - work your ass of is right.
    cheers, dana
    pics of your hair please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am loving this "sassier" you :D...off to cut my hair now(wonder where I can get green hair dye??) :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beauty! love her long legs!
    And yes, I would love to know that secret too!! Tell me when you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing journal page, Natasha! 21 day Meditation? Going to see!! :)
    But I must say that I don't completely agree with you about the subject "successful blogging". I've recently signed up to a blog&biz e-course, and I'm finding it very useful. Of course, they don't give you a secret spell to make things happen, but following some simple rules and having access to tips and tricks can be helpful sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so fab, wonderful artwork, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasha, she is a goddess, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey My Friend ;o) Love your journal page! Love the quote! I really looked at it closely, I can't tell any of the bird flocks are upside down. Maybe I am upside down! LOL! I bet your hair looks great! I would love to cut my hair short, but I lost a lot of it when I was sick. I have to do a comb over now! LOL! Did I make you laugh ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is wonderful as is the tree

    thank you for the cotton candy class
    i have only done the first lesson but look forward to the others, you are a wonderful teacher

    enjoy that new hair of yours~

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I please adopt the upside down bird? And the frog, yes, I want the lovely frog, too ;-)

    How wonderful to be surrounded by so much life. I bet that girl is all kinds of happy.

    Don't get me started about advertising about making this and that better. I just got a promotional e-mail that sounds more like an insult. I might share it...

    I hope the meditating went well. I need to do some.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty page.....I woulda never seen the upside down birds if you didn't mention them....haha!

    Teenagers stink in a lot of ways if you ask me....lol! Gotta be one of the worst stages of human development ;P

    Wow.....400! Something to marvel out....that's a lot of thoughts and art shared....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous journal page Natasha... and just love the quote... the meditation challenge sounds fab too... and would love to see a pic of your new hair style...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  13. :) I had to look hard for the upside down flock! Love the frog. And photos of your hair are forthcoming I imagine??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't notice the upside down bird flock til you mentioned it and then I had to look for it,lol.
    Love your journal page and the quote.
    I want to get into meditation because I hear it's good for anxiety/panic attacks and I've had issues with that lately.
    I agree that teenage boys do kinda smell...that made me laugh.:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is a real beauty and she looks so strong as a goodess beneath this old tree...great ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. "How many secrets are there to successful blogging, successful business, being a successful artist, etc ___ (insert word in blank)? Seriously? Everyone is promising the next best thing" <--- God, I KNOW. my other favorite? "i'll teach you the secrets other artists don't want you to know"

    pfff.
    charlatans.

    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  17. hooray for ants in the art journal! it looks like you've even got a toad in there - even better than bugs in my book. I've got a smelly teenage nephew staying with me right now too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top