Friday, June 8, 2012

What to draw when you're bored and pimping a Viking who draws Fairies

I decided to go back to 100 things to draw when you're bored to loosen up a bit. It's a great resource of inspiration and a great laugh. :)

The very bad Fairy is just one part of the journal page that I have yet to finish. :)

And I need to pimp a great artist called Jay from Moonlight Creations. He is a truly amazing artist, so go ahead and check his site.

He is putting together a DVD on how to draw Fairies, fairyland and all that goes with it from flowers to animal friends. :) And he's doing it with all sorts of different media from watercolors to acrylics, etc. with loads of PDF's and videos to demonstrate.

And he knows his Fairies cause he's Jay The Viking. I'm not kidding. :) Vikings and Fairies go hand in hand.

So, as a thank you for helping him promote his DVD, he is going to choose one of us from his comments on this post as a cover model.

All you have to do is pimp his DVD and tell him what kind of Fairy you would like to be. :) How awesome is that?? You can be portrayed as a fairy on his DVD and you can brag about it to your grandchildren. :) Well, I'll probably do it on my blog and FB as well. :) And twitter. Why pass up a chance like that? :))

Linking to Paint Party Friday.


Share/Save/Bookmark

34 comments:

  1. I followed the link from Gina's blog. What a cool artist!!! :) And your fairy is exactly my idea of a bad fairy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fairy with an attitude! :oD Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fairy, I am sure nobody would be bored with her around! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is soooo you Natasha lol :D Might check out that 100 things list too while I'm here :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, she certainly has an attitude! Love her long legs ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's one sexy fairy, boots and all. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep ~ She is very jazzy for a fairy ~ excellent! ~~thanks, namaste, (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot mama fairy! Thanks for the smile!
    Happy PPF!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her! She's fiesty! So cool for you to be in a DVD. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow she is hot! happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not everyday that you get to pimp a Viking in a post... that would make my week... love the fairy and hope you are the cover girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fairy? Vampire? matahari? all together it seems. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bad fairy! Why not? Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your fairy is a sassy vixen, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so talented, Natasha!!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, she is wonderfully bad! LOL
    Hey, and your cats over there on the left of this are adorable and pretty!
    HPPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Baaaad but beautiful Fairy...Ha-ha. Love those boots.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with Martha. That is a fairy with an attitude. Love it! Nicely done. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is the most fashionable fairy I've seen in a long time!! Love her funky boots!

    Happy ppf!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hooray for drawing fairies--I'm fond of drawing bad girl fairies myself with cigarettes dangling from their lips. And yours looks like a lot of fun with her boots and attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your fairy is great! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your fairy is one sexy mama! I love her! A+++

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh she is beautiful Natasha... sassy and yet adorable... will have to check out Jay's work...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  24. she looks gutsy as though she could take on the world...wonderful...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. so fun to see your fairy!
    thanks for sharing about the new Fairy DVD, sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's a great Fairy with an evil touch! Off to check the share...HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovin' the fairy - such attitude!
    (And, THANK YOU for linking that list of things to draw when you're bored... I had never heard of it, but it is fabulous!)
    And, of course Jay the Viking is fabulous too :)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, sexy fairy with an attitude, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your bad fairy is enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  30. She's fantastic - like a fairy version of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well, that's the most interesting title I've come across in a while, LOL. Love your fairy in her thigh high boots!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGosh I want to look just like her. . . . where do I get the outfit :) As old as I am, looking for a boyfriend, lol. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your fairy, how she is dressed, wondering how she can walk on these high heals..

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top