Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sa-wat-dee Kah from Thailand

Dear Mr. Black,

Don't be mad at me but I totally forgot I was supposed to get your postcard. I'm currently in Thailand and time is just flying by.

I'm visiting Buddhist temples which is almost a chore because there is so many of them. Taxis here are so colorful and fun, I keep hailing them just to enjoy the ride. :) And you won't believe it but you can go to jail if you go commando. I triple check if my panties are on before I live the wagon.

xoxo, Mrs. Tiggy

P.S. That's a golden Buddha statue on the front of the postcard.
Linking to Postcard Challenge2012.




Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Nice painting and very funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I absolutely love the painting. So inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a funny story! :) Love your Buddha. I was looking for pics of Buddhas, too, but cannot decide which one to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Buddha. German taxis are not pretty and very expensive! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great painting. Fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super painting of the Buddha. Mrs Tiggy going commando - I don't think so!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOW Errr missus! Miss Tiggy said Panties Lol...She will be getting my Black all excited :D
    Gorgeous Buddah! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your golden Buddha is all shining, it must have been a sunny day when you painted this! It's very beautiful! ♥
    Hope Mrs. Tiggy survives her time in Thailand without getting a ticket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going commando! LOL! Crazy girl! Your Buddha statue is beautiful ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your Buddha painting and that is a fun image to think of Mrs Tiggy.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful - Buddha rawks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your golden Buddah! great drawing and wonderful golden glow! M

    ReplyDelete
  13. For some reason I laughed when you wrote Miss Tiggy was going commando...
    Anywasys great job on the Buddha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful drawing and great colour. A xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top