Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bird with a Hat

See, when you have no idea what to draw or paint you go to 100 things to draw when you're bored. :)

Birds are freaking hard to draw or paint. And since The Butterfly Effect has a theme of birds for this week, I thought a bird in a hat would be just perfect.:) And you need to check out Amy's tutorial so click away over there.

Let's do the random cause it's been a while. :)
  • I know you're dying to hear what happened with my money and web hosting. :) Well, I got it back. They didn't complicate one bit which is always a pleasure. :)
  • I found that I much more enjoy making art for other people than myself. Weird, eh? It gives me motivation and inspiration knowing that somebody else is going to receive it. That's why I'm doing these journal pages as RAK's actually. They are not even swaps although some of them do make a page in return.
  • RAK means Random Act of Kindness
  • My Cotton Candy Girls class is finished. :) I really loved this endeavor and I can't wait to do it again. I had the bestest and nicest of people in my class and they really made this whole experience amazing.:)
  • I know bestest is not a word but it should be cause it's cute. :)
  • Waving hi to all my blog followers. :) I see my numbers increasing but I'm sorry Google friend connect is not displaying your blog, so I can't check it out. But if you leave a comment on my post and you have a link to your blog in your profile, I respond almost always. :)
  • That's it! Enjoy the day!

Share/Save/Bookmark

20 comments:

  1. Cutie! I'm finishing mine today. Love his hat!
    Happy that they gave your money back and that the class was a success. I'm always way behind, but not lost! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bird, he looks like I feel this morning, but I'm not wearing a hat! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweetish boy I could kiss him!!! Love to hear all goes "bestens" with your class and although the webhosting ;) best wishes xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bird! thanks for defining RAK & your class was the BESTEST!!!!
    cheers, dana
    ps I am still on week 4

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bird - love his top hat!! I am going to miss our Cotton Candy Class now it is finished - though I still have to do more paintings to finish the classes - all I need is time :) Thanks heaps Natasha for the fantastic class and please do another one in the future....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to come over and see what your imagination is up to--love him....and your randomness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so sweet Natasha, I love his blue hair and top hat. He must be going somewhere very special.
    Love your randomness, it always makes me smile. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course bestest is a proper word ..."it was the bestest ever..." like "it was even betterer..." LOL :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bird in a hat! So cute! I have to make a crow in a hat ;o) I agree with Gina, of course bestest is a proper word ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cute bird!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this - it's so Cute!!

    glad you got sorted with the webhosting thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful birdie! Love his hat and blue hair...oh, and his red wing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your birdie is so cute. When I saw him I flashed back to my childhood. He reminds me of the drinking birds they used to make that would continuously bob their heads into a glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your birdie is very cute! I think art always comes out the best when you are making it for someone else! Happy PPF! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bha! Look at his little top hat! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great bird!!! I want his hat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hola Natasha ¿lo has pintado tu? es muy simpático!!! estoy recientemente ilustrando el cuento de un pequeño pájarillo... a ver si lo llevo al blog cuando lo termine!
    saludos
    karumina
    PD/espero seguir tu blog pintas personajes muy dulces!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. DreamHost is ultimately one of the best hosting company for any hosting services you require.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top