- I cracked open my brand spanking new watercolor paper Moleskine that I got for my birthday and this face is the very first entry. She has a little bit of a Jay Leno chin. :))
- My computer is acting up and it's driving me crazy. I already scanned it for viruses but I think I need a better program cause this one didn't find anything. And computer is freaking new. It shouldn't be acting up for at least a year.
- I took my frustration out on my hubby. Poor thing didn't know what hit him. :)
- I sent out invitations for the class blog to all my students. Check your PayPal e-mails and spam folders. If you haven't gotten an e-mail from me, please let me know.
Last day to enter my painting GIVEAWAY! I'm drawing a winner tomorrow. :)CLOSED !
- And for those of you who missed it, I made a PDF of tips on how to set up an online workshop. :) Go HERE to see it.
Registration for my Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open. Only 25$. Click on the banner to take you there. :)