- My mom and I hosted this gathering for a creative group of women on Saturday. Oh, wait! There was one man, too. :) It was really fun but clean up is a bitch. I wish I've taken photos but I couldn't show it to you anyway because some of them or most don't like having photos of them on the internet.
- I'm still trying to figure out how to get my money from the PayPal account. They want Visa I only have Mastercard and they won't take other people's Visa it has to be in your name.
- I love meditating.
- I'm going strong on the gluten free diet. It sucks that so many sweets have gluten in them.
- I caved and bought washi tape. I had to order it online so I'm not sure it's worth the money.
- I messed up on Friday's post telling you you only have 4 days left to think about signing up for my Cotton Candy Girls class before I close the registration on the May 31st. It was 6 days. :) Now it's only 3. :)
- Ok, Facebook, right. :) If a woman posts something all the women go: "gorgeous", "wonderful", "stunning" "♥" etc. A guy posts something and all the guys go: "this is sick, man" and "so dope, dude". :)) All positive comments of course. :)
My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :)