Sunday, May 27, 2012

# 27 Hello from England

Dear Mrs. Tiggy,

I'm so sorry for not sending you a postcard from Ghana. You've must have been worried sick. What happened was, I forgot to mail it. It's only when I came back to England that I found it in my suitcase.

Anyway, it is nice to be home and I'm enjoying every minute. From all the cuisines in the world that I had a pleasure to taste, nothing compares to my mother's cooking. :)

xoxo Mr. Black

P.S. I had a great day yesterday with the women at the gathering and I was too tired to do the back of the card.
P.P.S That is a member of a Queen's Guard on the postcard.

Linking to Postcard Challenge2012 and 29 Faces challenge.


My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :)
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. There is nothing like mom's cooking ;o) The Queen's Guard is very serious! Great job on creating him Natasha ;o) Can't wait to hear about the gathering ;o) We will forgive you for not doing the back of the card ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome.....what a great piece Natasha.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog.
    Lesley♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is wonderful Natasha... I always love your postcards... both the gorgeous drawings and the words... and can't wait to hear about your gathering...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove! Each time I go to London I go see the Queen's Guards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing quite like Mum's cooking and I love the Queen's Guards... they always look so magnificent... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree...there's nothing like Mum's homemade soups and stews :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet Mrs Tiggy was relieved to hear from Mr. Black and to know that he arrived home safely.
    The Queens gaurd looks very smart. I wonder if he gets bored standing still for so long? What do they do if they need the toilet?
    Funny, the things that just pop into your mind Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, those guards always look so totally serious! YES, butter in my handbag, money in the fridge! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful guardsman! Glad Mr. Black can fill up on his mum's cooking to keep his strength up.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. there is absolutely nothing to beat homecooked meal. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I felt like saluting when I saw this guy, love the guard - very royal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah what a coincidence, I drew a male face today too. Your guard is so very dashing and smart in his uniform. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super guardsman, great chose of subject.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top