Saturday, May 26, 2012

# 26 Other Self

I was getting really anxious yesterday when I remembered I needed to do a face for today's blog post. You know, when you commit yourself to doing something for a period of time, you're bound to get to the point where you start to resent it.
So, I wasn't really feeling it. But then I remembered I sketched some beings in my art journal earlier in the day, so I came back to them and painted them.
But it felt wrong to paint them in skin tone colors. And these little aliens evolved. I'm calling them other selves.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! :) I'm having a gathering today and I might tell you about it tomorrow. :)
Linking to 29 Faces.

My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :) Go to CCG Flickr group to see student art from the class.
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. Lovely ones! I like the color of their faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 'other little selves' are fabulous Natasha... love their coloring... and their expression... and have fun tonight...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you picked the right color for them! they seem alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely, what cute little beings! Valerie
    PS Need a laugh? I just found my butter in my handbag - now I need to look for my purse.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great expressions on these little 'other selves' and what a lovely shade of blue. Look forward to hearing about your gathering day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them!!! I know what you mean with the resentment. I have so much going on right now and I keep asking myself "why did I sign up for this now?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gathering, how exciting!!! I love your little aliens ;o) I haven't got my last 13 Goddess done yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Smurfs, but cuter, if you ask me....that last one looks like Fiesty Self or Smarty Self with that sly expression :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blue little aliens. Such cute expressions on their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the color you used on these faces... really makes them wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don´t know how people can be afraid of those cute aliens ;) the blue faces fits them totally!! I LOVE them ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look like they have the Caribbean ocean in their eyes. And their expressions remind me of the aliens from Galaxy Quest ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love these sweeties - adorable :) You havre done so much better than me with the challenge - well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top