Monday, May 21, 2012

# 21 Bunny?


I might be stretching it with today's face for 29 Faces challenge. :)

A while ago Amy and I traded hand carved stamps. And this is one of the prints I made with her stamp. Originally she has bear ears, I think, but I made her into a bunny. :) She looks cute, doesn't she?

Ok, I know you're here for the random stuff, so here we go. :)
  • This weekend was a little off because my hubby celebrated his birthday and we had people over so that meant less time to art.
  • I think this was the first time in my life that I didn't eat cake. Seriously! Whoever knows me, knows I cannot resist a cake. I bring presents to your birthday party for a sole reason to get a piece of cake. :) Unfortunately, I have decided to eat gluten free a month or so ago, so that meant no cake for me.
  • Oh, and I tripped over this thing walking backwards when I was helping my hubby carry something and my ass still hurts. But I'm glad that's all it is because it could be so much worse if the glass shattered on top of me. Of course he is to blame for my pain in the butt. And I made it known to him. :)
  • I recently started to meditate. I like guided meditation because it's easier for me to focus and not drift away with my thoughts. I tend to cry when I meditate and I need to figure out what it means.
  • My giveaway is HERE. I will draw the winner on Friday, May 25, 2012.
  • So, what's up with you? Tell me something funny. :)


My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :) Go to CCG Flickr group to see student art from the class.
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. Way to be strong with the cake! Really is the only way to see if an eating plan is working, though....so good job!

    Love the bunny ears...very Playboy-esque :)

    I'm afraid I can't think of anything funny....but how about something childish?
    What is a frog's favorite type of shoes?

    Open toad shoes.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most men are a pain in the ass! Love your bunny. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my hubby's birthday today...and I always tell him he is a pain in the butt too lol :D They must be twins :D
    The crying during meditation is just your inner self enjoying the time to relax, remember, we cry when we are happy, not just because we are sad. I cried during lead meditation too. I think it is because we can really FEEL the experience...and it shows us the reality of inner magic joined with the immensity of the universe :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay--love the bunny--who wouldn't?!
    And I have nothing funny to add--just very glad that my daughter's wedding thing is over--I don't enjoy these things--I'm happy not to have to worry about this "thing" anymore--and excited about NYCity this coming weekend!(visiting my son)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is darling Natasha... what a gorgeous hand carved stamp that must be... hope your soreness disappears quickly... and way to go with not being tempted by the birthday cake... and... meditating... good for you...

    and something funny...

    A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says, "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?" "Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him." So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth. Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down." "What? Because he's cross-eyed?"
    "No, because he's really heavy."

    well... thats it from me :))
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely face, yumie bunny! I can't believe you resisted cake.

    Something funny...having gone out in odd shoes and not having noticed until a client noticed.

    ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bunny ears,she is very cute.
    I hope your bum is better. I hurt my bum once when my son made a ramp for his BMX and asked if I'd like a go.. it hurt for ages!
    Something funny... What did the artist say to the dentist? - Matisse hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah, so sorry that you fell!
    so wonderful that you meditate~
    i wonder.... when you get still if you are allowing feelings to rise to the surface that are ignored when busy with life? but only you know...

    your bunny is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just caught up with all your faces and they are wonderful. Each one so unique and gorgeous.
    hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie. Love the bunny ears.
    Good for you to resist the cake, sorry about your arse and Happy Belated to Hubs.
    Off to see more faces....
    Lesley♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your rabbit ear girl is adorable ;o) Actually, she looks kind of worried to me! Sorry about your butt! I don't think I could give up cake! You are strong! I love mediating! Good for you! Mediating brings out a lot of emotions, go with it! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been feeding my son gluten free for 6 years so if you need any advice i can probably help. We just started adding gluten back in this month as he seems to be growing outof the need for it. It helped him be "less autistic" for awhile, although the Dr's never saw the need, everyone else around him did. Good luck with it, it's difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bunny girl, she is so sweet. Still need to hear something funny?

    I know exactly what you mean by the pain in the butt. Sometime ago I fell on mine and it hurt so bad I went to the Dr. They said I broke my tailbone but there was nothing they could do about it. They suggested an ice pack? Can you image me walking around with an ice pack on my rear end? It was bad enough to sit on one. burrrr

    I hope you didn't break your tail bone. If you did, your hubby owes you big time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top