I might be stretching it with today's face for 29 Faces challenge. :)
A while ago Amy and I traded hand carved stamps. And this is one of the prints I made with her stamp. Originally she has bear ears, I think, but I made her into a bunny. :) She looks cute, doesn't she?
Ok, I know you're here for the random stuff, so here we go. :)
- This weekend was a little off because my hubby celebrated his birthday and we had people over so that meant less time to art.
- I think this was the first time in my life that I didn't eat cake. Seriously! Whoever knows me, knows I cannot resist a cake. I bring presents to your birthday party for a sole reason to get a piece of cake. :) Unfortunately, I have decided to eat gluten free a month or so ago, so that meant no cake for me.
- Oh, and I tripped over this thing walking backwards when I was helping my hubby carry something and my ass still hurts. But I'm glad that's all it is because it could be so much worse if the glass shattered on top of me. Of course he is to blame for my pain in the butt. And I made it known to him. :)
- I recently started to meditate. I like guided meditation because it's easier for me to focus and not drift away with my thoughts. I tend to cry when I meditate and I need to figure out what it means.
- My giveaway is HERE. I will draw the winner on Friday, May 25, 2012.
- So, what's up with you? Tell me something funny. :)
My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :) Go to CCG Flickr group to see student art from the class.