Sunday, May 20, 2012

# 20 What happened?

Today is Sunday and if you have been following my blog for a while, you might be wondering why there is no postcard from Mr. Black to Mrs. Tiggy. What happened?

Was Mr. Black kidnapped by pirates or shipwrecked? Was he injured or is he angry with Mrs. Tiggy? Did he not find a single souvenir shop where he could buy a postcard or did the postcard get lost in the mail?

I have no idea. We'll have to see what happens next week. :) In the meantime. Here are some ATC's I made for a swap of unnaturally colored faces. Do they count for 4 days of 29 Faces? :))


My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :) Go to CCG Flickr group to see student art from the class.
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Oh dear... I do hope that nothing too drastic has happened to Mr Black... lovely ATC's Natasha... they are four faces so I think they sure do count for four days... it is great to see some faces with different colors too...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice faces! As for Mr B and Mrs T - perhaps they have gone off drinking with Jason? Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great faces Natasha, you're ahead of yourself now I would say 4 faces...4 days absolutley!
    Hope Mr, Black finds time to write a postcard soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the different colors and the black outlining. I'd say in the next 3 days Mr. black will have time to write a postcard ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady Ophelia got the hump this week too. Mauritania was an extremely dangerous place for foreigners in 1895, and she is struggling to get to a post office.
    hahaha...should have shown your faces one at a time Natasha :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't do this week's postcard either. It's the draw daily projects that keep us focused. The faces are piling up over there I see. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those crazy dudes going awol like that! YES Natasha, these fantastic faces do count in 29 faces (I'm only 10 behind) but wanted to catch up a little on my blogging... and always love to pop in here for a little inspiration... OK back to the art desk for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny story Natasha.
    I agree with the other ladies, yes 4 faces for 4 days. I need to catch up but only 1 day behind now. Phew...time sure flies when you are having fun.
    Thanks for dropping by and commenting.
    Lesley♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got me all excited about Mr. Black and Mrs. Tiggy! LOL! You sneak! ;o) The aceo's are great! Different faces and expressions ;o) Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top