Thursday, May 17, 2012

# 17 Call Me Maybe

Wow! This face was probably the hardest one to paint. I've never before felt like quitting this many times as I have with her. I just kept messing her up and I'm still not happy but that's it. I'm not touching her anymore.
I'm not sure about the background so I added black with Photoshop.  And WTF is happening with the neck? It's scary how many things you don't even notice until you scan the painting. :)

Ok, random stuff:
  • Heads up for tomorrow's giveaway :) I'm not sure yet what I'll be giving away.
  • Have you ever tried cheese flavored popcorn? That shit is good! :))
  • PayPal sucks! I have money on PayPal account but can't get it on my credit card because I don't have Visa but Mastercard instead. WTF? Why didn't someone tell me this before? Now I have virtual money floating around on the internet.
  • I want another tattoo but can't afford one.  Unless I can pay them with PayPal. :))
  • I must be positive with my choice of words. I will find a way to get to my PayPal money without spending it all online. :)
  • What music are you listening to these days? I need some suggestions to update my playlist. :))
  • Hey, did you see this video?

  • Ah, to be a rich and famous 20 year old with dance moves and being able to carry a tune. :))
Linking to 29 Faces.


My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :) Go to CCG Flickr group to see student art from the class.
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Not that I would normally presume to advise some one with your immense talent, but I think you are finding your lady a little unbalanced because you need to draw in her shoulder...from her neck, just below her chin. Then she would be grounded to the page...she is far too beautiful to give up on!!!! :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Gina. I focus so much on the face I forget about the body. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scans always show more than just looking at things, I don't know why. But I love the face, she is so expressive. PayPal sometimes seriously sucks, I have often had little battles with them. I won in the end - WTF? Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her Natasha... so glad you kept going... and her blue hair sets her off beautifully... also love the photoshop backgrounds... is that just a matter of adding background color to your painting... I have had Paypal money put into my savings account... is it possible you could do that... oh and cheese popcorn sounds delish...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for not giving up, I gave up on my face yesterday :( first one. But I think this painting has turned out lovely.
    I would like a tattoo but just cant decide on what to have and worry that i might change my mind when its too late!
    Look forward to your give away tomorrow Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has a beautiful face. I love her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Natasha,

    PS...Just loving my Cotton Candy Girls!! Now for PayPal...I have always forwarded the money to my bank account. Are you not able to do that where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    no that option is only available for american banks.
    P.S. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she's beautiful and a little angry. As if she might not like the idea of being painted all that much; there is a lot emotion in those eyes and a snakelike feeling to her... I kind of like her. A lot. I wonder what she would say about the lady on the other side of the canvas... I'm smelling a story... and the main character seems to have blue hair and lovely killer eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natasha, I am loving your faces!! I know I keep saying that, but I am! Maybe you are liking long necks? You keep drawing them ;o) Are you thinking of vampires? LOL! I love flavored popcorn ;o) Why can't you take your paypal money out? I can? I don't understand! Good luck ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH Natasha, so glad you didn´t give up to paint on her, she is so beautiful and she has such warm eyes! Love her especcially on the white background ♥

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top