Monday, May 14, 2012

#14 Underwater

I made these two ATC's for a trade awhile ago and they were perfect for this week's theme over at The Butterfly Effect which I chose of course. :) 

It was my time to make a tutorial so I took the merman as an inspiration. If you want to see the video tutorial you have to head over to The Butterfly Effect.

Linking to 29 Faces . 

And for all my  Cotton Candy Girls students. :) Second lesson is up!


My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Only 25 $. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :)
 



Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

  1. Nice ATCs - din't know merman were bodybuilders! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oow he's luuuuurvely Natasha! and that jelly fish is awesome :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a handsome merman. The jellyfish is really nice too. I will have a look at your video. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. really beautiful, the tutorial was amazing! Now I feel inspired to paint again (for the first time in years)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving them both, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these two aceo's Natasha! And, I loved watching your tutorial! Guess what, I finished my underwater aceo! Yeh! Hope to have it up soon ;o) I did a baby crow fish! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. merman with muscles...heehee yummy one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always enjoy your ATC'S...and a hunky Merman is a fun choice...heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jelly fish is swimming and I love the merman's green skin.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top