Sunday, May 13, 2012

#13 Zdravey from Bulgaria

 
Dear Mr. Black,

If you remember what my favorite scent is, you'll know exactly where I am right now. :)

I'm enjoying myself in the shade of the oldest oak tree in the country, admiring some of the most beautiful waterfalls and immersing myself with the smell of intoxicating Bulgarian roses. :)

xoxo Mrs. Tiggy

Linking to Postcard Challenge2012 and 29 Faces challenge.

P.S. To all my Cotton Candy Girls Students, Q&A post is up. :)


My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :)
 

Share/Save/Bookmark

16 comments:

  1. She is utterly adorable! This is ranking as one of my top faves of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty.. love her outfit, great colours..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very excellent lady and card... from where else?... Bulgaria!!
    P.S. love your red giraffe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Auntie Cissie wanted to wear one of those dresses, too, but I managed to persuade her not to! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable and the post card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb postcard - love her clothing and cute face :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweetie with such a wonderful dress ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is really sweet! Love her dress and the roses ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetie she is Natasha... and love her postcard... I always love to hear your stories...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful drawing, love the national costume. Great story.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!! I love it, please tell me if there's a print on sale, I'm truly in love with it *-*

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous of Miss Tiggy...laying under a tree smelling roses *sigh* :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's gorgeous, beautiful card! M

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top