Welcome to my blog Saturday Peeps! Whatcha all doin'? :)
It's a randomness kind of day today. :)
- Isn't technology supposed to make it easier for us? I mean, I solve one problem with my computer and another one appears. I finally figured it out what caused the lagging. It was one freakish program that I didn't even want to install but it got on my computer somehow and then it wouldn't uninstall. Freaking things! Luckily I have Uncle Google to find solutions to all my problems. :)
- I'm tired of feeling responsible for things that are out of my control. I just don't know how to get rid of this feeling. I'm talking about mail. :)
- I made gluten free and dairy free strawberry muffins with raisins soaked in rum the other day. :) They were delish!
- "e" on my keyboard is not working right and I have to keep checking the spelling. Do you even know how many "the"-s I write??
- It's supposedly going to snow tomorrow.
- Yeah, the girl in the picture has a freakishly long neck. Whatever. I used acrylics to paint her and I'm not sure I like it. And don't look at her left eye either. :)
- You got the giraffe part now, didn't you?! :)
Linking to 29 Faces.
My Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open and running. Only 25 $. Registration will be open until end of May, so you still have time to join us. :)