Monday, April 30, 2012

A winner and a Superhero

Today is the day! 
Thank you to everyone who help spread the word about my Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop.

The WINNER is:
Congratulations to Simona Cordara!

I'll email you for more info and I will send invitations to the class on Friday, May 4 to all my students. I'm really excited for this class to start. :)

Now, I need to answer some questions from Shelle. She has a guest post over at The Butterfly Effect.

Superhero Zombie Lady
WHAT SORT OF HERO ARE YOU?... the Quiz...

1. What Super Power would you posses?  
Mind control :))
2. What's your costume of choice?  
A cute dress that makes me look skinny and red high heels.
3. Do you have/want a sidekick?  
Sure, two (sexy) bodyguards. :)
4. What's your weakness?  
What weakness??  Oh no, wait! Kittens.
5. You a lover or a loner?
Lover.
6. Do you have a secret identity/ordinary life to juggle?
Hell no! What's the fun of being a Superhero, if nobody can kiss your ass. :)
7. Being a hero can make you enemies - who's/what's yours?
Zombies.
8. What's your motto or catchphrase?
Wassup!

Now, go on. I know you want to play. :)


Registration for my Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open. Click on the banner to take you there. :)
 


Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. THANK YOU, NATASHA!!!!!
    I'm so excited! =:0
    you made me a very womderful surprise!!!
    Cannot wait to start!!!
    Thank you, thank you!!
    xoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wassup Zombies, give me a moment, I'm petting some kittens :P
    You are funny!!

    Congrats to Simona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Simona! I don't want to be a superhero, I'm happy to have my peace! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Love your answers to the interview...and your Zombie :D.
    Congratulations Simona :D
    Off to check out Shelle's post :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. i too love the interview! congrats to Simona!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may not have won the freebie, but I STILL WON - I am in the class :-) Congrats to the winner tho :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Natasha ;o) I am behind in everything! I will be e-mailing you soon ;o) Promise ;o) Yeh to Simona!! I love your superhero Zombie lady! She is one sexy woman ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your superhero answers cracked me up, lol! you're not afraid of itty bitty kitties are you, haha!
    Congrats to the winner of your contest! as usual, I am so behind in the blogging world, I missed the whole thing, grrr! and it only gets worse when the nice weather comes, I spend most of the time outdoors. I seriously need to get myself a laptop so I can keep up, and lie in the sun :-D

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha Ha - love your outfit & Kittens as your Kryptonite - classic!!! I have to still do my interview answers - hey congrats to the lucky Simona :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good answers :-D and the Picture, too.
    I have so long text about my Hero that I did'n answer questions :-o

    ReplyDelete
  11. That zombielicious babe will need more than a few sexy bodyguards. She is lovely Natasha!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top