Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Goddess #8

For this week's 13 Goddesses challenge I chose Roman Goddess Juno Moneta an epithet of the Roman goddess Juno who was the protectress of funds.

The word "money" takes its name from Juno Moneta in whose temples coinage was minted. A fertility goddess, the Goddess Juno Moneta assumes her role as the abundant mother of money.

Modeled after the Greek goddess of memory, Mnemosyne, and mother of the Muses, this archetype reminds women of their ability to manifest plentifully. This ability depends upon intuition, creativity, nurturance, and service in order to manifest.


Registration for my Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open. Click on the banner to take you there. :) Check out my GIVEAWAY to win a free spot on my e-course.



Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful new piece Natasha!!!! I lover it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll make a collage when thee challenge ends! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece, and I never knew it was her job to look after money! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Goddess Natasha!! Always wondered where the word Money came from :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty--and something new that I've learned too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fantastic Natasha ;o) I love the pose you have her doing! Your art is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love her pose, the color choices and the "scales" representing balance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super lovely! I love the scales!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top