Darn! I have nothing to say today. Let's go with random. :)
* I went to the movies yesterday to see American Pie - The Reunion. It was ok but nothing beats American Pie 1 :))
* I went to see The Hunger Games as well about a week ago. It was fine. I never read the books and didn't even know that it's supposed to be this big deal. I saw people posting on FB about it and pinning on Pinterest so I said I'll check it out. I don't think it's such a big deal in Europe as it is in USA.
* Also I had like a marathon watching all 6 seasons of The L Word. Again, I had no idea what the hell it was. I saw someone pin a photo of Shane on Pinterest saying something about straight girls questioning their sexuality since 2004. I wasn't sure if that was a boy or a girl on the photo so I had to Google it. :) I liked the show.
* I'm bored now. So, I sketched a face yesterday. Like?
giveaway. <--- Click over there or below. You get to win a FREE spot on my Cotton Candy Girls Class. :) The Angel above is the the first painting we paint in the class.
* I'm sorry if I'm annoying anyone with the workshop pimping but I have to or there will be just me and five others there. :) So help me spread the word. :) Thank you!
Registration for my Cotton Candy Girls On-line Workshop is now open. Click on the banner to take you there. :) Check out my GIVEAWAY to win a free spot on my e-course.