Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello from Canada

Dear Mrs. Tiggy, 

Can you tell where I am? I think the hat looks good on me.:) Do you think they’d let me enroll in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police

It would be fun to change profession after all these years on the cruise ship. Besides I’m a really good rider. You should see me on a galloping horse. :)

Xoxo Mr Black

P.s. I would love a Swatch Watch from Switzerland. I never owned an original. Thanks for thinking of me. :)
Linking to Postcard Challenge2012.

And if you missed it, I decided to remove prints from my Etsy shop. So, if you were thinking of getting one, you have time until Sunday. I'll delete the listings after that. :)



Share/Save/Bookmark

20 comments:

  1. what a fun postcard...love your storyline....

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is fabulous and Mr. Black is very dashing in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute ;o) I think kitty would be great in our Royal Canadian Mounted Police ;o) I will put a good word in for Mr. Black ;o) LOL! Take Care Natasha ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job with the RCP Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha you did a great job on our Mounties. Our Home and Native Land, O Canada, you have made me proud.
    Love the little story too.
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is wonderful! do you actually make the painting post card size? that is wonderful detail for that small!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr Black is so right among the Canadian Monted Police! :)
    I used to have an original Swatch Watch from Switzerland in the '80s, mut my mother threw it away some years ago.... I think it was worth something, but well... it's gone...

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve your card, especially the mountie cat! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, love your mounties !! A xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say Mr Black looks amazing in that hat!!!Can't see him sticking around Canada when the snow falls though...all those huskies lol :D XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I would love to see him on a horse! :)
    What a wonderful card to look at, it's so funny and very well drawn! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun postcard! I think a cat would be ideal for the RCMP - think of all the mice in the stables!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this postcard--Mr. Black is getting by my neck of the woods--maybe he can visit the U.S.??

    ReplyDelete
  14. THE CAAAAT :)))) wonderful card !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card - I'm sure he would always get his mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card with your cat in a hat, looks very cool! M

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just too adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top