- Thank the award giver and link back to them - Thank you very much Pointy Pix!:)
- Nominate/award 15 other recently discovered blogs, let the nominees know and they then need to pay it forward; and
- Finally, share 7 interesting things that people may not already know about you.
- Diana from My Art Journal
- Lisa from The Wright Stuff
- Gina from Daydream Believer
- Andrea from FallingLadies
- Kirstin from Listening to the squeak inside
- Stacy from
- Conny from Piaroms Art
- Donna from Donna did it!
- Jenny from A Simpler Life
- Valerie from Bastelmania
- Cameron from Paint Myself Pretty
- BlackPumpkin from Timeless Rituals
- Rachelle from Art Eye Candy
- Nicola from Nicola Toms Designs
I already wrote about 7 things a couple of years ago so go check out that cause there really isn't much to add. :) And they might not be all that interesting either. :) I did stop playing FarmVille on FB though. :))
Second . . . I had a giveaway and here is the winner. :)
Congratulations Jo-Ann Dziubek-MacDonald!
Please contact me via e-mail in my profile with your snail address. :) Thank you to everyone who entered and for all the birthday wishes, too.:)
Third . . . For all of you who haven't heard the news yet, Google is going to disconnect the Google Friend Connect option for all non-Blogger sites on 1. March 2012.
What that means is that we will lose blog followers that are following through something other than Blogger and we will no longer follow them either.
What I don't know is how this is going to effect Google Reader. I read blogs that I'm subscribed to through Google Reader and most of them are linked through Google Friend Connect. Does that mean that when this subscriber option will be disconnected for non-Bloggers, the blogs will also be gone from the Google Reader? If somebody knows, please tell me.:)
All that said, I put up Bloglovin on my sidebar for all the non-Blogger followers that want to keep following my blog. Bloglovin is very much similar to Google Reader.
I know there is Linky Followers available but what I don't like is that you have to manually update your "Last posted date". Meaning that your blog posts don't update automaticaly. So, unless you do it manually your followers won't know you have a new blog post up.
And although Linky Followers has a similar "Blog Reader" it would be a lot of work to manually link all the blogs from my Google Reader. And I don't really like the way it is set up. With Google Reader and Bloglovin you get to read the whole post right there. With Blog Reader you only get a title and then you have to click your way to the blog.
Yes, there is a fourth! :) ... Here's some art eye candy from the Life Book class that I'm linking to Paint Party Friday.