- What is your favorite flower to bring to your enemy’s grave? Honestly I would bring a Sunflower to anyone and everyone on any occasion. That is if I could find one in a flower shop. For some reason they are rarely available. Not that I have a dead enemy. :)
- What is your favorite bird to dress up as if you were in a parade? Peacock
- What is your favorite pet quality you’d like to own? Cat's curiosity, dog's eagerness and bird's ability to fly
- Which one of your favorite celebrities would you marry if you could? Jennifer Aniston and Oprah. I would probably cheat on them with Brad though. :)
- What is your favorite food to order when your in-laws are paying for the meal? I wish I could say a lobster but I don’t particularly like sea food so probably pasta of some sort. An expensive pasta! :)
- What is your favorite drink to accidentally spill on a person you like? Pina Colada. The kind that doesn't taste of alcohol but hits you when you get up to go to the bathroom. :)
- What is your favorite destination to vacation and/or live if you won a million dollars? Kenya and Australia
- What is your favorite color to wear to your best friend’s wedding? Purple
- What is your favorite book or/and book character you’d take with you on a lonely island? Pride and Prejudice and probably Jacob to keep me warm at night. :)
- What is your favorite song to sing in the shower? I don’t need a shower to sing. :) And lately I’ve been singing “Come together” by Yes Sir Boss and Joss Stone
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
The Butterfly Effect with "My favorite things". If you want to play along and have a chance to win this above painting of mine, you go ahead and copy/paste these questions, answer some or all of them, make something artsy to go along and link your post on The Butterfly Effect blog.
I hosted this particular swap once before and I loved the results it gave so I did it again. We had 2 columns. You had to choose a person...
February's moley journal for Zandradee on the theme of "things that make you happy". She also asked us to get out of our c...
I got a couple of shades of blue Copics that I love. They are perfect for blue eyes and even blue hair. I love it that the Copics don'...
I guess it's that time of the year when you have to do some spring cleaning. I usually avoid it but I tackled the chaos that is my wa...
Round Robin is a set of 3 cards which one artist starts, send to another to add something to the set and then sends to the third artis...