Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My favorite things

We're having some fun over at The Butterfly Effect with "My favorite things". If you want to play along and have a chance to win this above painting of mine, you go ahead and copy/paste these questions, answer some or all of them, make something artsy to go along and link your post on The Butterfly Effect blog.  

  1. What is your favorite flower to bring to your enemy’s grave? Honestly I would bring a Sunflower to anyone and everyone on any occasion. That is if I could find one in a flower shop. For some reason they are rarely available. Not that I have a dead enemy. :)
  2. What is your favorite bird to dress up as if you were in a parade? Peacock
  3. What is your favorite pet quality you’d like to own? Cat's curiosity, dog's eagerness and bird's ability to fly
  4. Which one of your favorite celebrities would you marry if you could? Jennifer Aniston and Oprah. I would probably cheat on them with Brad though. :)
  5. What is your favorite food to order when your in-laws are paying for the meal? I wish I could say a lobster but I don’t particularly like sea food so probably pasta of some sort. An expensive pasta! :)
  6. What is your favorite drink to accidentally spill on a person you like? Pina Colada. The kind that doesn't taste of alcohol but hits you when you get up to go to the bathroom. :)
  7. What is your favorite destination to vacation and/or live if you won a million dollars? Kenya and Australia
  8. What is your favorite color to wear to your best friend’s wedding? Purple
  9. What is your favorite book or/and book character you’d take with you on a lonely island? Pride and Prejudice and probably Jacob to keep me warm at night. :)
  10. What is your favorite song to sing in the shower? I don’t need a shower to sing. :) And lately I’ve been singing “Come together” by Yes Sir Boss and Joss Stone
Thanks for stopping by! You always make my day. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Ha....purple was my next choice too :D Can't remember if I told you how lovely this piece is.... It's LOVELY Natasha :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting and like your answers! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile Natasha! Love your face and your answers. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Your paintings are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooo cute! Love those cheeks :)

    Mmmm.....pina colada.....got a craving now!!
    loved reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend, I love the painting and I love your answers to the questions! Your answer to number 4 is really funny and I am with you on number 5! I love pasta too ;o) Yummy! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wanted to join in but i don't think i'll make it. Great piece though, loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this insight & yeah Australia is the best destination (this comment was paid for by the Australian Tourist Bureau LOL) That painting is so gorgeous Natasha May, better get off & paint something NOW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your faces, NatashMae so I am commenting on this entry, which isn't your PPF. The expression on her face is priceless. Her huge blue eyes are so pretty and those luscious lips! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answers - especially like the pet qualities.

    Your face is beautiful and has special meaning with the words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is SO PRETTY! I LOVE all that blue and her eyes! Wow. Fun questions and answers too, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top