Sunday, February 19, 2012

Helô from Wales


Dear Mr. Black,

Oh my Goodness you won't believe it but I am in Wales right now. I really wish we could meet up somewhere for dinner or just a quick cup of tea. Thank you for the Belgium pralines. They were delicious.:)

We're here in Wales for their annual Eisteddfod festival. You should see the tents, Mr. Black. They are PINK! I don't even care that I don't understand a word they are saying, everything is so magical here. We have the same festival in Australia, too, so it makes me think of home.

We're staying here for the entire eight days and I have no idea where our next stop will be. Take care, Mr. Black.  

xoxo Mrs. Tiggy. 
 Linking to Postcard Challenge2012

P.S. On the postcard is the flag of Wales and the Welsh Dragon.

And thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. :) You still have a chance to win my original ATC. To enter my giveaway go here. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

21 comments:

  1. You do know that dragons really exist in Wales right? They live in the mountains... it's true....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fab dragon! i love your card :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked dragon! Love him! Belgium pralines, sounds yummy! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great postcard. will they ever meet for that cup of tea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your dragon is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. I almost did the welsh flag too, but changed my mind at the last minute.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah the Welsh flag, my favourite!!! Great piece! I'm all homesick now!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Croeso! Wales is one of my "must visit" places together with Cornwall and Iceland. As a Celtic mythology fan I love Wales and its history. My nickname, Arianrhod (= silver wheel) comes from a Welsh goddess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oow I so want to be there with Miss Tiggy, what a glorious adventure :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous dragon, they are totally real and fiercesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab dragon, - hope Mrs Tiggy gets her wish, after all, she is in magical Wales
    jan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super postcard and a lovely bright dragon. Looking forward to the next instalment.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love that dragon! :) And I adore this latest postcard installment - this is just so much fun. I missed your birthday? So sorry - happy birthday to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink tents? I would love to go there! :)
    Very stunning dragon card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely dragon, looks super fiery, lovely card M

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the wonderful journey Mrs Tiggy is taking and all the lovely places they see. sooo nice they have really pinks tents there on the Eisteddfod festival :-))) love the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much company these days, Natasha, I haven't been around to say hi much or do any creating of my own for that matter. I seem to constantly be mixing up cocktails -- life is rough! ha ha. Your dragon jumped off the page into my arms when I came over. I put him back for you though. He is stunning! hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  18. FABulous bright carte postale...the dragon is so detailed. love it. aloha.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top