The Butterfly Effect has a theme of “opposites” for this week. I pulled this ATC out of my stash to illustrate light and shadow. I was actually tired of drawing faces and tried out some simple silhouettes. Well, you could call a dog and a cat opposites as well, right? Anyway, let’s play a game of random again. :)
- I’m back to drinking tea again. Coffee doesn’t work for me.
- My dog beats me up every morning while I’m still in my bed. I’m not kidding! She knows when I stop sleeping I don’t even have to open my eyes. Then she gets all excited I’m gonna get up and take them out that she starts jumping on my bed, licking me and pawing at me. Is pawing a word? Anyway, she gets her paws in my face and basically slaps me around. And since I’m barely awake I can’t really do anything about it but to get up quickly so she can’t reach my face anymore. Cesar Milan would be so proud of me. :)
- We’re having such a good weather this winter. I can’t remember the last time there was so much sunshine. I’m loving it. It beats the gloomy, gray and fogy days we used to get in previous years. Although it is said to rain today with a possibility of snow.
- I sold another painting over the weekend. Happy dance! :)
- Oh, and I had an appointment for allergy testing last Monday that I totally forgot about. I waited 3 months to get the date and now I feel like I wasn’t meant to know what I’m allergic to. Or . . . I might make an effort and go to the doctor’s again to get the medical referral form (I got that from my translator thingy so not sure if that’s how it’s called) then call for about a week to get somebody on the phone to give me a date in approximately 3 months time.