Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Get them while they're HOT

So . . . I painted yesterday. Because my computer was down and I was bored. :)
book page glued on canvas, girl painted with acrylic paint and india ink pens - signed on front and back - 20 $
I had this little canvases for a year but didn't know what to use them for. They are 10x10 cm (approx. 4"x4"). So I figured I'd paint my Cotton Candy Girls on them.
book page glued on canvas, girl painted with acrylic paint and india ink pens - signed on front and back - 20 $
I was sure I had 6 canvases but I must have lost one on the way. One I'm not showing cause it's a gift and here are the rest of them.
book page glued on canvas, girl painted with acrylic paint and india ink pens - signed on front and back - 20 $
If you want one e-mail me. The price is 20 $ including the p&p no matter where you are in the world. I'll e-mail you the PayPal thingy to pay through it.
book page glued on canvas, girl painted with acrylic paint and india ink pens - signed on front and back - 20 $
Linking to The Butterfly Effect cause I got nothing else. I'm all out of stories.;)


Share/Save/Bookmark

20 comments:

  1. They are adorable Nat. My fav would have to be the last one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prekrasne su ti ovi anđeli, imaju tako lijepa i blaga lica! Sve pohvale na radovima, jako mi se sviđaju.

    Šaljem ti lijep pozdrav iz sunčane Rijeke:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little paintings! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun these are--I say #1 is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO .. I haven't seen your 'cotton candy' girls before .. they are gorgeous. I can just imagine a collection of these little canvas's hanging together. Would look great. Thanks for dropping over to my blog. hugs, donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great post title as they are hot and very cute!
    Lovely to hear from you Natasha, hope your having an amazing week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the visit and kind words on my selfies - I think there's a way to photograph EVERYone so they look pleasing. The problem is more that we're just too critical about the little things that others just don't notice. Or, take a self portrait of the parts of you that you DO like (your feet, your hands, your eyes only). OR, add some processing and softening to "disguise" yourself a bit....there are lots of options.

    Anyway....your candy gals are lovely as usual - so lighthearted and full of fun. Have a Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I really like the text backgrounds. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicious dolls, very nice, I like them all

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are cool.
    you are tempting me.

    hm.

    tempting me.

    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natasha these are cool!! I really like them! I love how you do faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my these are adorable! i just love the painting on top of book pages. can i ask what glue you use to make sure the page sticks to the canvas? i'd love to try this effect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are they painted over pages that try to explain Shakespeare plays?? What a cool idea for the story telling theme :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these cotton candy girls!

    You won in my interview giveaway that it's taken me forever to draw! If you e-mail me your address I will mail you out a pendant of mine....

    lelloavengers(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Natasha they are cute and quirky!! Great idea to glue the pages onto canvas first. Instant art, without having to worry about frames (like mine, lol!).
    hope your holiday season is going well.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a firm believer that computer's being down for a time is fantastic for art making....such time loss that happens when we sit in front of it....

    Like I'm doing now...haha! Hence, no painting :)

    Love your girls...would look so cute hung all together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh your cotton candy girls are adorable Natasha... love the book paper background... they are incredibly sweet...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. sometimes I have think about to limit my computertime with a timer switch, because it makes me hooked ;-)... better to paint instead of getting foursquare eyes ;-)

    my favorite girl is the first one, love the curl falling down

    ReplyDelete
  19. YES it counts for Art that Tells a Story ... why not!? xxDonna

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top