Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Little Missy

 I'm introducing Little Missy to you today. :) She's cute, ain't she? :)

Well, I decided she will be my very first ACEO.

For those of you who are not familiar with these terms, ACEO - Art Cards, Editions and Originals is just a version of an ATC - Artist Trading Card but you can sell it.

ATC's are for trading only, ACEO's are for selling. Get it? There is no other difference. The only requirement is the size that must be 2,5"x3,5".
The second Missy I already traded. I tried a new hairstyle and I liked it. :)
Valerie, do you recognize this? This is a mini easel I got from Valerie. The mini canvas that came along with it I haven't used yet but boy do I love the easel. Look! It's perfect for displaying ATC's. Or ACEO's in this case. :) Thanks again!

Share/Save/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. Way to go Natasha. Very saleable too, I'm sure people want to add to their collections. I still have not figured out how you paint on something that snall. xoDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognise it! They are really useful for showing little treasures, I use them all the time, too! Love your ACEO, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just too cute....love these = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair looks like an upside down chocolate ice cream cone. :) That's the first thing I thought when I saw it. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love her Natasha!!!! she makes me feel like chocolate ice cream....her hair reminds me of it!!! gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous! And I agree - Fabulous new hairstyles - really beautiful work as always, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the Queen of these cards, for sure....you crank them out faster than anyone I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are gorgeous - she is adorable (I'd love her big pillow lips!) Where did you get your lovely tiny easels from?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new aceo's ;o) Love the hair and their faces! And, I am so happy you got my aceo in the mail! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are just too adorable! I love them on their little easels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ACEOs are fun coz they are so small. Your girls are cute, so are the mini easels.

    Ev

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top