Monday, October 17, 2011

Turn your swag on #17

I really wish I could embed this YouTube video but embeding is not enabled so you'll need to click your way over there.


According to the Urban Dictionary SWAG means appearance, style or the way someone presents themselves. Also, swag is made up of your overall confidence, style and demeanor.

I believe this girls has some swagger of her own going on. Don't you think?
Using watered down paint on a regular paper sucks. I might have to redo the background as well. I prefered the white. Something went wrong with this paynes gray.
Anyway, if you're into tutorials you might want to check out Amy's tutorial on masks over at The Butterfly Effect. Cause it's all about the masks this week.:)

 

Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. Prekrasna plavokosa dama sa maskom, krasan rad!

    Ugodan novi tjedan Natasha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely a high degree of SWAG! Very dramatic face -- perhaps a drama queen in her own right. I'm off to see youtube and have a boo at Amy's. hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a petulant look! Well done! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes--I'd say she has her SWAG going on--and I love that attitude.
    And look at you girlie-girl--blogging everyday with art everyday--AWESOME!!
    P.S. Thanks for the links--I actually have a little time where I can watch some videos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she is divine Natasha... I LOVE her...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's totally rocking her swagger! (as the youngsters might say!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Girl!! And thank you for the explaination...I now know what the song "Swagger like Jagger" is about :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She does have some swag going on, so cool and love the tuquoise hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOTS of swagger going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She has a fabulous swagger for sure Natasha! Thanks for the smile today:)
    Hugs and blessings
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah she certainly got swagger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She has SWAG for sure! She's terrific! I'm so happy you stopped by blog and suggested the name for my little character (Lily is perfect) because I got to come over and "meet" you! Your blog is awesome!
    Best wishes!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top