Saturday, October 1, 2011

Should I or should I not?

There is this thing going on over at Tinniegirl called Blogtober fest. Amy was kind enough to point it out to me. :)

Basically you sign up to blog every day in October. That’s 31 days if anyone asks. Now, I had one such idea at beginning of this year but I slept on it and decided not to do it. Why you ask? Cause I don’t do well at sticking with things.

I suspect I’ll be all fired up the first week and then the spark will go out and I’ll be forcing myself to blog. And blogging for me means I have to show you pictures of my art. That’s just the way I am. I don’t trouble myself with scanning for pics on google or flikr to find something interesting. I have to make something of my own. So blogging 31 days means I’ll have to make art every single day for 31 days. That worries me cause I don’t create every single day. I just don't. Some days I just think about painting but don't actually do it.

However let’s have some fun and push ourselves out of our comfort zone. I mean, I promised I’ll do that workshop of mine remember? So this might be a perfect thing to record daily. Or not. Remember, my spark goes out very quickly so I might change my mind along the way.

This is me committing to Blogtober fest and at the same time cautioning you not to expect me to go all the way.

Tinniegirl Blogtoberfest 2011
Oh, crap! Now I need a photo to go along with this post. How about this little book I want to turn into an art journal/soul seeking thingy? Now I just need to trust the weather will last so I’ll make decent videos.


Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Želim ti lijep i ugodan vikend!

    Navrati do mene kad stigneš:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then good luck and don't give up....Vaerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have inspired me to give it a go.Lol.

    Michele (pipi la la)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny :)
    I completely understand you not wanting to commit....I'm the same way ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed when I read your post...I'm with ya, Sister! I get so excited about something and then the little fire goes out and it's just more work!! LOL...I hope you stick it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the same way. I love the idea of blogging everyday...but I know that somewhere along the way I will forget or simply run out of interesting things to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you a grand time creating art every single day, even if you don't

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top