|I just realized today that this lady has already been introduced to you before. But she's cute and she doesn't mind. :) Hope you won't either.|
* I'm watching past seasons of House. I'm not even sure if I like them but I'm bored. Isn't it funny how they keep treating patients on a guess? Does that happen in real life?
"This looks like cancer let's give you chemo. Oh, no, now you're worst it looks like it wasn't cancer after all. Oops! Let's guess what's wrong with you again."
* I'm also watching The X Factor. I get embarrassed when people suck and I cry when people are brilliant.
* A couple of days ago or was it last week? I received one really cool mail art. :) Valerie sent me a big envelope of stuff. Awesome tags and this tiny little canvas with an easel. I love it! Thank you! :)
* You know how you can get a foggy effect on a painting if you seal it with a matt finish? Not over all just like splotches of fogginess. You can fix it by putting gloss finish over it. And if you want matt finish you put that on top of the glossy one.
* Past couple of days I was entertaining a thought about what I would do with the money if I won the lottery. I don't play but my dad does. He's been doing so for about 30 years for sure.
"Every day, thousands of innocent plants are killed by vegetarians.
Help end the violence."
Now, I don't eat meat so I guess you can call me a vegetarian. But I don't lecture people about it or try to convince them to stop eating meat. I feel it's a personal choice and today everyone can get information on the internet if they wanted to.
But I do support certain messages that enlighten mistreatment of animals. Many people are not aware how animals suffer so they can get meat on their plate. Once you know, it's up to you what you do with that information.
LoL! -- Funny! -- I'm so sharing this!
But I don't think they understand how ridiculous that comes across.
Cause last time I've seen omnivore eat they always had a side of potatoes and a salad next to their meat. And those hamburgers sure do look delicious between bread. Not to mention drinks that are made out of plants like wine and beer.
So, the ones calling for an end towards plant killing are omnivores who are also plant eaters.
Go figure! What a smart message.
I know it's supposed to be funny and sarcastic but it's just plain sad that people don't see the ridiculousness of that message.
|This one as well has been posted before. I don't know what I was thinking. :) But I don't feel like searching for another so she's staying put.|
This is not a post about what you eat or not. I don't care what you eat. I care what I eat. But if you feel so strongly against vegetarianism at least find a smarter message to post on your FB wall.