Saturday, August 27, 2011

Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap blog hop is here

Kat Sloma organized a postcard swap a couple of months ago. We were asked to send in 5 printed postcards of our artwork whatever it might be and we'd get back 5 postcards from 5 different participants in the swap. All the cards have been swaped, mailed and (hopefully) received so here we are blog hopping. :) I only heard from 2 who got my postcards so I hope the rest of them got home alright.

I forgot to take a picture of my cards but I think I sent these.

In return I received these 5 postcards.
Rhiannon Connelly sent best wishes from Scotland. :)

And a quote:
"All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth. " Richard Avedon
Elaine Millar is from Portland, Oregon, USA

She said to plant a peeking garden. Ok, I can't really read the "peeking" part but it's eather that or puking. :) I went with peeking. I'm sure you would too. :)
Marie Otero sent greeting from New York, USA

Tara Romasanta from Las Vegas, USA

Said my dreams were worth pursuing. :)
Diane Stanley said Hi from California, USA

And said she loves making quilts and recently discovered she likes making bags, too.
The lovely hostess Kat sent me one too, thanking me for the participation in the swap. :)

Thank you all for the lovely postcards and to Kat for organizing the event. I enjoyed visiting your blogs and getting to know you and your art through them. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

21 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful, you are so talented! And you received a beautiful set in return :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met both Rhiannon and Kat recently when I went on the Do What You Love Retreat. It was fun waiting for the cards to drop through the mail. I'll post by cards tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stvarno su prekrasne, divno crtaš!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun swap! Such beautiful art all around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you got some good stuff.yay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love your beautiful girls and am so happy that you chose to liberate them in the swap. Thanks for sharing your experience in the blog hop too, that just makes it all the sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your postcards are marvelous. The cards you received are beautiful. It is fun going around to all the blogs and seeing the variety of cards sent out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards sent and received. It was a fun swap! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love what you sent they're so yummy your girls. You did well and the receive front to some wonderful work.

    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Natasha, your cards are beautiful... I hope they got home... and the one's you've received and gorgeous too. I did a postcard swap at the beginning of the year... never heard anything and when I emailed the recipient..she said she'd got it. The end... and the lady that was supposed to send me a postcard, could be bothered. I was really disappointed. Put me off doing more swaps... shame.. happy PPF.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest sweet Natasha, such a beautiful swap!! I love the postcards you sent and the ones you received are really beautiful too! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are lovely!
    You received beautiful ones too. How fun this was!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What charming art you make! I love the variety of images that you received - so diverse. This was a wonderful exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh what a fun event!!!! looks like a bunch of amazing postcards came in!!!! wonderful work and thanks for sharing all these pieces with us....and I hope you will join us every Saturday on my blog for Sweet Saturdays.....

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely collection there. It was well worth doing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely collection and I love your girls. Such a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello... nice to meet you :]
    SUCH WONDERFUL "EYE CANDY"!
    Love the postcards you created, fantastic.
    Thank you for sharing your mail art, what an inspiring experience, enjoy :]
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Natasha, you received beautiful cards, and the one you sent out are gorgeous - it's your style. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your beautiful artwork! I'm still learning, but enjoying every moment! Maybe you will drop by for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful collection both your own pictures and the postcards you got! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful cards that you received. What fun time blog hopping and seeing all the wonderful artwork! You have a lovely blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top