Monday, August 22, 2011

I love me some Zombies

I really didn't think that zombies would by my thing. I mean I'll take a vampire any day but zombies not so much. That is until I joined a Zetti Zombie swap over at ATCsforAll forum. :)



I know I told you on Friday I should get back to painting canvases but I have so many ATC's that I need to show you. :) I love making ATC's. They are small and get finished quickly and with swaps I get challenged to make things I otherwise would never think of drawing. Like someone saw my zombies and challenged me to make him a pin up zombie. I said bring it on! :)

I'm full of excuses, I know. :) I'm off to paint now. I promise I'll have a painting for you on Friday. I'm totaly linking these zombies to The Butterfly Effect cause they like this sort of stuff over there. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Very clever and well done! hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uauuu, hudi zombiji! Super so ti ratal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, love your Zombies! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - izredni zombiji!
    Pozdravček,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen such cool zombies--you are good. Love those last 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are the COOLEST zombies EVER!!

    o.m.geeee!!!!

    i LOVE them!!

    i'm totally going to have a go at a pin-up zombie...that's far too cool an opportunity to pass up.

    and yeah, we LOVE this stuff...all stuff, really...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prekrasne su ti slike, zombiji su totalno cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natasha, your cheeky zombies look awesome! If your enjoying creating these, this is all that matters. Don't feel in anyway you have to paint. I for one love any art you create, its all great!
    HUGE HUG!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hihi, kaki kul zombiji!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic. I love the last three - cheeky zombies! Just keep producing what you enjoy - art is meant to be enjoyed - keep it going - you have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha! I'm lovin' your zombies too :D
    BTW Your atc is fabulous..mine is in the envelope/addressed/waiting to go to the post office now ;) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice work on your zombies :) love the color combo's :)nice to see you here Natasha :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so weird in a lovely zombie kinda way lol love the mouth in the big eyed one these would make great posters for this time of year or even great stamps you ever thought of doing a line? Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top