Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mad Tea Party and a Newsletter

I wasn't going to blog today but I have some exciting news for everyone. :))

First, there is a party coming soon called Mad Tea Party 2011 and I'm joining in. :) Here is an official invitation for all of you. It starts on 25. June so you have plenty of time to get organized.

And second, I have a newsletter for you. :) Well not yet but you know the drill. Sign up for Natasha May Art World newsletter and I'll keep you up to date with what's going on so you don't miss anything. :) I'm so excited I can't wait to start sending out newsletters. :))

Sign up below or on the top left side.



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog look! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are taking part in the Mad Tea Party! I know you will have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top